BS Keeps Crashing Mid-game

Recently while in-game, the game crashes unexpectedly without any working or messages. It just exits totally. At times there's a lag in screen similar to late server response.

Comments

• Hello h3rtbr3ak3r,

Would you happen to have been able to grab a video or screenshot?

We are aware that there is presently a bug that can cause this, we are also aware that there are a number of players that are blatantly abusing this bug. This bug has been reported to the Developers for fixing and we will get it resolved as soon as possible.

In the meantime, we will take all necessary action against any player caught abusing this bug.

Best Regards,

GM-Santa

• Greetings GM-Santa,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, after a few times this thing has been happening, i managed to grab a recording of this.

However, I can't seem to upload it. It shows "Request failed with status code 403". Can I upload it elsewhere?

Thanks

• Hey there!

You can upload the video to YouTube and send it to us here: https://www.papayaplay.com/portal.do?tp=support.request

We'll be sure to take a look at the video and penalise the person responsibility after investigations.

Thank you!

• Hey,

Thanks for getting back. I have sent in the support request.

Here's the youtube link just incase the uploaded attachment doesn't work.

Thanks.

• Hello GM, I have played Bs since its started till now, can we have double scope for Bp snipers because one scope is unplayable plus it will make the gaming experience more fun and attract more people to play Blackshot. Tq :)

• Hi GM,

I am facing the similar issue at least 3 times just within this year itself as what the video demonstrated (suddenly closed out of nowhere).

Can this issue be fixed?

Thanks.