Kimberly Mine.. no longer giving any gems

I am unable to collect any gems for one of my toons in Capetown Kimpberly Mines. He dose NOT have a large gemstone in inventory that needs to be traded in. His Search skill is R10

This happened three days ago, so I thought there may be a daily time limit on mining. I went back .. today and he still is not able to get any ores or gems. Only rocks and sand.

Any hints/clues what I have to do to get him to have precious ores again?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• oh, btw, just prior to the 3 day break, That toon did spend 2 days collecting precious ores and sailing back and forth to Luanda to the appraiser to process and have any large gemstones appraised. I am guessing the toon spent 20 hours there using Search skill to collect precious ores.

• I hope you've had the chance to contact someone in-game about this. If not, would recommend doing so. World chat settings.

• Did you spend the points of the large gem?

Thats the only thing I can think off that might stop you.

• For those of us who know nothing about diamond mining, know that you can buy mining picks from the Shopkeeper in Capetown, but if you try to use them in the Capetown Kimberly mine you get a message "It looks like you might be able to dig up something from here. Go to San Francisco. It's located on the West Coast of North America." Apparently you have to do something there before you can mine diamonds and have them appraised in Luanda. I could not find a guide about this anywhere. The one YouTube post (by "Fields") references gold mining, but such a reference is lost on those who have never done gold mining. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeYJbQg6XfA

• You have to do a sort of "tutorial". Do a short gold rush session which will be mixed with a scenic part. Once that achieved, you can do gold/diamond rush at their full potential.

• USA and Israel can block your visions and sounds inside your head using invisible solar powered lasers from space and inject fake senses that look real. They can read minds from space using special covered solar panels. Many people are dealing with aliens aka artificial intelligence and are living in a dream world. It's in ancient prophecies as well. They call it or him dajjal aka false messiah aka anti Christ