[BS-GLB NOTICE] Community Feedback: Operation Fractured Battalion

Hello Mercs,

Operation Fractured Battalion is a go! Begin the new year with a bang, thanks to an assortment of new weapons, new character and more emblems and callsigns!

Check out this page for all the details: 

https://blackshot.papayaplay.com/bsglb.do?tp=news.view&postid=3288

As usual, we would appreciate if you could check all the info on the links above, play a lot to test all the new features and later share your feedback and improvement suggestions on this topic

Thanks in advance and enjoy the update!

Team BlackShot

Comments

• A atualização é ruim, pois novos lançadores de granadas dividem o jogo ainda mais, inclinam a escala e tornam o jogo ineficaz. Além disso, muitas contas foram banidas sem motivo. Você deve verificar isso antes de perder o resto dos jogadores e obrigado pela leitura❤️

• A lot of lags i have 9 ping and in melee mode still lag... and with this update there's a lot of inequalities beetween bp and gems... now yo have to pay for have more chance to go far in game... the nx weapons u win are the same than bp weapons.... THAT WAS BETTER BEFORE... the only good thing in the update is the Character!

Please Do something!

• so baaaaaaaaad

• edited January 2021

hey guys you should see this video if you the game to be alive again and maybe developers too should see this, its not scam or smothing please just watch its not my video anyway

• Der Granatenwerfer ist ganz lustig, aber keine ernst zu nehmende Waffe.

Er würde, falls er so eingefügt wird wie er momentan ist, kaum gespielt werden.

Drei Schüsse sind da wirklich zu wenig, auch für ne 2. Waffe. Hauptsächlich ist es aber der Radius der Explosion. Tatsächlich könnte dieser etwas größer ausfallen.

Würde mich immer für eine Sniper oder selbst eine Shotgun entscheiden, bevor ich den Granatenwerfer mitnehme.

Ich bin der Meinung das ein Granatenwerfer in Blackshot fehl am Platz ist. Auf Grund der kleinen Maps und der Spielmechanik.

Falls er eingefügt wird, predicte ich einfach mal, dass er kaum genutzt wird.

• edited January 2021

I would like the clan war back and competitive to be removed or at least a 5 players squad competitive matchmaking.

This discussion has been closed.