NA Server

edited February 9 in English

Let's make a NA server, for the 10 players in NA... Great idea! And because nobody play's over there, they are going to remove the NA server soon and say again that there aren't enough players for a second server... in the meantime, We ( the rest of Europe) keep having problems with Turkish players... everybody says it, they lagg. yet no turkish server... THAT IS THE REASON WARROCK DIES. wake up..

Comments

• NA players were crying that they dont have a Server. Now they have and no one is playing on it. GG.

• Should've invested in a multi-core client instead of a new server, multiple servers in WR is a bad idea since 2012, only one will be active

• In my opinion you are right. NA players were indeed crying for an NA Server because of connection problems to the existent Server in EU and resulting delay / laggs.

Now nearly nobody uses the server, most of them are still in the EU-Server.

In my opinion there should be any type of registration from the game from which country you come and you should be force-connected by that either to the EU OR the NA Server.

Alternative there could be a ping-check which sends you to the server on which you have the best possible connection (up/download/Ping)

• The other version of WarRock (Korean it was I think) already have that multi-core enhancement.

It´s just the EU/NA Version which is hanging back in this point, still don't know why for now

• Because nobody play's.. and they don't really care since the people who still play still spend alot of money. Most of these people are Turks since they are dominating this game now. That is the reason nobody play's anymore. But Papaya only thinks about the money. And there aren't many NA players left.. We have been asking for a Turkish server the whole time since it's messing up everyone's WarRock expierience! They should not be suprised nobody is using the NA server. No brains.

• Not a single WarRock version has multicore support. They would have to rewrite the Engine to do somth like that.

• I was surprised there was an NA server when I logged in. As said, there's no reason for people to play on it. There are far too many maps and modes as is for the little player base that it only makes sense to jump on the more active server to find the games that interest you.

I'd be wary of any attempts to force NA players onto an NA server. You'd just lose the NA players because of how few there are, and EU will just get more bored with less people to play with.

Now, if there is going to be an attempt at advertising the game and try to get new players in in America, it might well be viable long-term. But despite the advances this game has made in stability and minimizing exploits, not everything is patched, and to advertise a 15 year old game will always be a hard sell.

• Every American/Canadian is whining that nobody is playing on NA... The reason: everybody joins EU, are they that braindead or? I just don't understand. I think forcing them to the NA server is a good thing.

• EU server- only for Europeans;

NA server- Only for Americans (NA & SA);

SEA server- like it is now;

World Server- for All players.

It will be the only way that "Multiple servers" will work.

• The community has wanted a NA server for years now. Just because they deliver it 2 weeks ago, you expect the player-base to be there?

A lot of people that quit the game probably don't even know that there is a NA server. I accidentally launched the game before I was going to delete it and saw that there is a NA server now. What has papaya done to try to bring the NA base? Just add a server and everything is resolved?

Could be a little too late but papaya needs to reach out to NA players somehow and help build the numbers again.

• Better to choose a neutral country for the ping equation between US and EU.

For example, a server from north africa.

• Most importantly, almost all players use Wi-Fi to get high ping. I also use Wi-Fi on PC because I have perfect ping and am an easy target for a high ping player if I play with wired internet.

• These are some great points. All of which I have noted down and will bring up for discussion with the team!

• Wich team? Those 3 intern WRC paid "admins"?

• Whichever team it is, can you also mention that the NA server is buggy and that's why the players don't go on it?

• how to fix EU&NA I'M FROM ASIA SERVER

• Please create a ticket if you are having trouble seeing the Asia server in-game, there is currently an on-going issue and LGMs may need some information to further assist you. Please reach out again if you are still struggling or the ticket does not resolve the issue. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.