Testing event.

edited March 22 in English

Test it out. If you see dragonforce, freetoplay (free via admins permanently fraud) online, like he is everyday. Ask him to join a room and line up.

He wont

You know when i am online. Only battle-group player to make 41+ Start to finish. Win or lose.

He talks a lot, but has anyone seen him prove it?

Comments

• edited March 21

i do, every single day

Must be hard for you to see someone dominate without pay2win & only stuff obtained via playing the game :)

And also as stated million times.

1. I dont wait for someone to finaly decide to start vs me.
    2. I dont start a match and wait for the match to get filled up. I rather wait for a match to be half full / almost full to join into the action.
    3. Nor do i rejoin when the enemys start to rq. Its not my fault that others rather sit in corners, in the homebase or outside the map doing nothing while my team & i capture all bases, and then they start to leave the match once they get spawnraped. moronic & not my issue.
    4. Havent seen you ingame since month. Yet you cry 24/7 xD grow up.

You will always be a no one, no one cares about. No one likes you, no one wants you, no one needs you. You are a handicap for any team. A wasted slot. Sitting in corners chatting. Meanwhile i rush around as free2play sniper equipped with an SSG and MP5K and dominate the Map. You create bullshit post out of your delusional mind, spam the forum like a intrusive little kid and wonder why all your posts are getting close and no player nor admin takes you serious or wants to verify you @ discord.

• Your like shaddix. Can only share the end screen, never the start.

Test it out. If you see dragonforce, freetoplay (free via admins permanently fraud) online, like he is everyday. Ask him to join a room and line up.

He wont

• You cannot complete games start to finish.

Your 288 logging into a dead server, yet in 17 years of me playing ive never once joined to find you the room master

You errick and jerre.overall, but you dont make rooms, claiming no one online.

How does errick and jerre end up on your team each game?

• Overall; again. You could have made room together. But never do.

Nice how you have assistance once again

• Errick on your team again. You claim your good. Yet every game you are having assistance from others

• Errick again, is it every single game. You have a black book of player names who wont shoot you.

• 100% bet, this guy did not start a single one of these games. Yet had been online at the time the room was created.

Like he is every day. 1000 game hours last year. Not one time did you log in make room and look to pla expecting others to do it? Or Your a cheat always joining after with other users as shown above. Constantly fucking about with the teams. Your a coward at warrock.

Put you in a room, where you cannot select teams and have no helpers. Your go from 40/2 kills every game to trying to scrape positive.,

He wont

• Why is it the same three maps on repeat for you. Very limited

This discussion has been closed.