Uncharted Waters Origin updated news

Korean server moved on to CBT (Closed Beta Test) ,so few Korean players uploaded UWO videos at Youtube. Just copy then paste 대항해시대 오리진 on Youtube search that's where you will find few videos.

From what I have seen videos, it's sort of UWO and NH mix. According to one videos, he stated it's impossible to play alts ,but you can have more than one ship.

Just like UWO, you can pick one of class jobs after you're done with tutorial Most Korean players went with Maritime job. Unlike NH, all players will start off as newbies. You will basically follow Nation's story progression.

Right now, I am waiting for ships, jobs and others since they just begun to play UW Origin for CBT.

Comments

• Looks cool very similar to the SNES version where you move to predetermined spots and fight so won't be so "skill intensive" like this game so may be a pay to win game. I dunno we'll see either way if its mobile I can play more and I'll auction there as well

• Looks great but I think they went 'backwards' not forwards on the toon avitars. I liked the more real look of toons in uwo over the cartoony anime look of the older versions.

• CBT is just ended 2 days ago. Apparently, many gamers were happy with that game ,but trading was biggest issue so far. Oh, you will able to pick only 3 Protagonists: Joao, Catalina, and Ali from beginning of game ,but you will able to pick Otto, Pietro, Ernst, Miranda, Reis, and one new guy (maybe Leon Franco ,but he's from Portugal, though) after the game progresses. There are quite a lot of new characters/NPCs.

Steam will be available as well. Sadly, I think it will end up P2W that can't be avoided.