Pirates who make the column in front of you have ports

Hi, in a game like this it is right that there are pirates who with their fast ships attack commercial convoys, I find it correct and thanks to them the game is much more addictive. But if they stay fixed in front of you have ports preventing ships from getting out, I find it disgusting and nabbo. If a pirate attacks me as I sail and sink I'm happy, he played his game, it happened to me and I lost a Robe Ex and other things and I don't say anything. But if it doesn't even get me out of the port and prevents me from playing for days it takes away my desire to continue in the game. Now, as we play less and less at Uncharted, I think some game methods need to be reviewed.

Greetings

Francesco

Comments

• Why don't you just use tributes? You can make them in game for free. Also if you see a pirate sitting right off port waiting, why would you just.leave like that wearing plunderable gear instead of leaving it in vault?

• ciao, sono d'accordo con lei, ma se le acque sono rosse per 8 giorni, o compro le bandiere o non gioco per 8 giorni e questo non è corretto.