How to Make Master Tailor or Policman's Daughter appear at Colony?

I have visited 3 colonies for over two months now and I have never seen either of these two npc's.

I believe the colony has the correct building, Square and Bank, but have never seen them or the police man either. How do I get them to appear, and where do they appear.

I assume the policeman and his daughter appear right at the bank and the Master tailor would appear at/in the square..

Looking to complete another MA album and I need the recipe from them to make the item.

Comments

• Have you visited the Dutch Courage colony? I believe we have both of those NPCs.

• any clue how to switch from one colony .. delete the visitation rights.. and join another? I already have 3..

Where does the sewing master appear? next to the Square?

• It is interesting. I had the policeman show up .. during the Thanksgiving Festival, with the same recipes as the daughter. The recipe does not count as the colour is not the one that is required for the "Land of Freedom and Creation " MA items.

• To deregister a colony, you need to be in a city. Click the Journal tab and then charts. You will see a button on the lower right to use to deregister town. Yes, the Sewing Master is in the square next to the fountain.

• So how do I visit the dutch Courage colony if I am not invited/do not know anyone there?

• Look around for RangerB. I am generally online every day. Some days longer than others, but I usually sign on to do the daily quest since the Repair Tool tickets are nice. I will usually be in Amsterdam, but if I am in Europe, I will meet you somewhere.