GAME FULL HACKERS

The game is full of hackers, where are the admins? How do you leave a game like this? it's unnerving to see players abusing animation bugs in 2024, "which hasn't been fixed" damage hacks "not fixed" OVC "not fixed" and still there are those who buy premium, this game is for depressed children. the real warrock ended due to the lack of cohesion of the admins. sorry for the incorrect english. I wanted to say thank you everyone for ruining the game we invested money and time into

Comments

• It's a pretty descriptive title.

Thank you very much.

You wrote very well on a subject that most users are afraid to write about.

Also I completely agree with you.

What you say is completely true and I believe there are many more issues that need to be said.

They spoiled the unlimited items I bought and made fun of me. This administration is not successful in anything and it is very frustrating...

Kind regards...

• I hate the publisher too and I like many people have reasons to hate them.

• My dear friend, we should never be afraid to shout the truth, we should never give up, we should never stop.

love and respect...

• edited March 28

Warrock has always had cheats. till they change how players make an account, the cheats will never go away.

In some games, like apex. The admins and staff hate cheaters. With warrock, the cheats are in-bedded and the staff call them friends.

Very big difference, like me never banned, not allowed on discord. As the staffs cheating friends wanna talk about how good they are.

• Admins protect a lot of hackers, why? Because they buy WRC, they are a freinds etc.

When somebody send ticket to papaya they don't react. They use stupid arguments like "we need proof" instead of checking the reported player.

They don't check reports because all reports are about their friends.

If it doesn't apply to their friends, they will ban them for any reason, for example, They love to get banned for insults more than anything, that's what they're the best at.

So a lot of ppl who play legit leave war rock forever, because admins PROTECT unlegit players.

Maybe one day we will live to see justice in the game, but for now we have to swallow this bitter everyday reality.

• I agree with everything you've written. The problem is also with players who don't have any ping, not even one bar, and when you kill them, they can still damage or kill you afterward. They can go through walls, doors, and are invisible to players who have full ping. The admins have been tolerating this for a long time, and until it changes, we will continue to write like this on forums or on discord.

• The scammer has multiple accounts, the player kick limit should be removed. It is impossible to fight cheaters. Please remove the limit of kicking players with correct operation.