[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Gritty Streets You Talk, We Listen

edited April 8 in Events

Hello Mercs,

We’ll still like to see a little law and order, even in these shady parts of town. Let us know your likes and dislikes, and we’ll see how we can gentrify it. 

Update Information:

Event Mechanics:

- From 7 March to 3 April 2024, submit your feedback of the last update features on this forum post alongside your IGN (in-game name).

- All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration, and you’ll be rewarded. Excellent feedback received will be specially rewarded.

Event Rewards:

- Top Feedback: Scar Everglade+ 7D & Jimmy 7D

- Participation: Scar Everglade+ 3D

Team BlackShot

Comments

• What an insane update!!!! We just got 2 new weapons skins ( doesnt change anything because it actually just is a skin and doesnt do more damage or anything). And we got a new outfit!!!! OMGGG what an update. Wish they could add things like this every month

• I really like the update but I would love to see some old guns make a comeback like HK-417 Forest. (Available for a limited time in gachaboxes) It's a good update but the event items are very bad compared to previous events.

• Good update, I want bunker to make a comeback as it was my favorite thing to play back in the day. Guns look cool and are fun to play with.

• good update, but unfortunately this month I'm going to dedicate myself less because the missions require a lot of time.

• HELLO GMs

Since you like to see a little law and order, i have a suggestion regarding hackers... I think it would be much easier for GMs to catch them, if they would also use wallhacks (only for hacker-hunting purpose) ,as they would be able to see who are those preying on us "unsuspecting players"

about the updates..... a return of claymore in the gachaboxes would be nice 😝

• ohhhh... they are back... My apology for that 😔 ...how could i missed them when i was reading the list the first time 🤦‍♂️

a big 👍️ for that, and a pair of glasses for me 🤓

but with my luck...i`m doomed 😂 Never Gonna Get It 😩

• Primeiro é legal vocês abrirem essa caixa de sugestão e elogios.

Joguei esse jogo em 2009 até 2013, mudou muita coisa de lá para cá, vamos se dizer que modernizou, mas coisas classicas ainda existe SD1 Mapa classico de bandeira, aqui no BRASIL sempre gostamos de jogar esse mapa, e minha sugestão é voltar com algumas coisas do passado, trazer mais jogadores antigos, e também chamar a atenção de novos jogadores, esse jogo até hoje é um dos melhores de tiros que já joguei.

Agora com as missões e oportunidades que o server dá, podemos comprar coisas dentro do jogo que ajuda muito.

Não deixem o game acabar, muita gente joga por que ama o jogo, e não consegue para de jogar, tem muitas memorias, tenta voltar com eventos de XCLAN, com videos no youtube, eram varios clans envolvidos, N1GHMARE, NoCry, TopAliance, entre outros, muito bom relembrar, acho que podem fazer um evento do passado.

• SEVERO PARA GM 2024!!!!!!

• Hi... This Blackshot Just Showing Skins and Just Advertisement.... soo Brinq old Blackshot Systems like mastry and partnerships and old clan war systems and old Maps and make sliencers and scopes with BP ...

• Hello, the new blackshot update was to be honest really interesting and i really started to love this game every update , i do have a feedback though i would like if the sound mechanic of someone getting closer is actually there like i hear the footsteps but not only does it sound like he is near me but he is not even in my area overall i have nothing to complain about keep up the good work you all deserve praise.....

• I would suggest a (one time only per game) option to change your abilities in game when you play competitive, in this way encourage people to not leave and rejoin games... But as I said, it should be limited to once a game and this option should only be possible in competitive mode. If not, people are going to find ways to abuse this. In this way we could activate relevant abilities per game mode (TFM / SD).

Also like someone already pointed out, I would love to see the bunker offline game modus. You can train your aim and get to know new weapons in this way.

Regards

• jogo melhorou, bastante apos atualização

notei que o comp esta dando mais xp que antiga atualização jogo melhorou bastante, espero que continuem assim <3

• jogo ta muito bom gostei muito da atualização

• foi uma otima atualizao gostei muitos dos evento de 80 minutos veio com muitos premios bom, voces sao incriveis

• opa bom gm gostei da atualizaçao pincipalmente do comp dando xp e exp e xp de arma.

• The last season and this Season was very good for this game with the exp, bp and mastery bonus..

• das Matchmaking könntet ihr mal überarbeiten

• I have been playing CSGO for a long time ago.

These weeks i cameback, its a change obviously- into a good game for everyone.

I would propouse to make an report system- possibility to spectate someone, and a team who will be resposable for this.

I've play a lot 2 years ago, but now, its better. Good job papaya team <3

• Eu jogo esse jogo desde 2011, eu sinto muita falta daquela motivação de chegar no elite 5 no rifle para liberar silenciador e depois chegar no pro 5 para liberar scoop. O jogo está dando muitas armas, isso é legal e motiva bastante a galera, mas sinto falta de ter silenciador de BP para comprar. Se voltasse o silenciador de BP ia ficar muito legal. Por favor, coloquem o silenciador para BP de volta e obrigado pelas armas de gema, isso motiva a continuar jogando. Vlwww

• Eu jogo esse jogo desde 2011, eu sinto muita falta daquela motivação de chegar no elite 5 no rifle para liberar silenciador e depois chegar no pro 5 para liberar scoop. O jogo está dando muitas armas, isso é legal e motiva bastante a galera, mas sinto falta de ter silenciador de BP para comprar. Se voltasse o silenciador de BP ia ficar muito legal. Por favor, coloquem o silenciador para BP de volta e obrigado pelas armas de gema, isso motiva a continuar jogando. Vlwww

• I've been playing this game since 2011, I really miss that motivation of reaching elite 5 on the rifle to release the silencer and then reaching pro 5 to release scoop. The game is giving out a lot of weapons, which is cool and motivates people a lot, but I miss having a BP silencer to buy. If the BP silencer came back it would be really cool. Please put the BP silencer back on and thanks for the gem weapons, it motivates me to keep playing. Vlwww

• I've been playing this game since 2011, I really miss that motivation of reaching elite 5 on the rifle to release the silencer and then reaching pro 5 to release scoop. The game is giving out a lot of weapons, which is cool and motivates people a lot, but I miss having a BP silencer to buy. If the BP silencer came back it would be really cool. Please put the BP silencer back on and thanks for the gem weapons, it motivates me to keep playing. Vlwww

• Hello Mercs,

First of all we would like to thank all players that participated and shared their feedback on the update. The rewards will be sent to your loadouts soon.

Don't forget to also participate on the new event here: Operation Awesome Pawsome You Talk, We Listen

Team BlackShot