Permanent wepons

warrock community,
I have a big problem with permanent weapons.
I have 6 permanent weapons which now have an expiration of 1800 days.
I wonder why this thing was if I bought them perms and now they have an expiration date.
I have sent several tickets and for about a month and nobody answers.
this is what happens on warrock you don't buy permanent gun boxes anymore,
that then you will find yourself with weapons with a deadline.
if anyone has my problem let them know.
because this is not the right thing.

Comments

• You better screenshot it and post it here

• ^^I have the same problem. As a response from the support came if you got the weapons at papaya you can track it. But if they are from another publisher you are probably out of luck. Google Translate eZ 

• In general Papayaplay needs to step it up in discounts and cost overall on Warrock since it's not a very popular game they should focus on retaining what players they have left. However, to not honor a perm wepon is really bad to hear. For all the complaints about this game, that is one that will truly kill Warrock. Realistically all you need is 5th slot to play the game enjoyably, and the more they make it expensive and frustrating to play the more likely people will leave Papayaplay in total and just hop on PC, Ps5 Or Xbox and play Triple A titles leaving Warrock behind, along with any revenue stream.

• warrock is dying we've been saying this for years now.

what papaypaly is doing is ashamed.

if you sell a permanent weapon because after 1 year it becomes non-permanent and has an expiry date.

then he should give back the money that people have spent on buying a permanent weapon.

the nice thing is that I sent him several tickets with weapon screens that were permanent.

then in the screen you see another weapon that the next day is no longer permanent.

this way they have all the evidence and they have no excuse,

but now it's been more than a month that I send him screenshots and no one responds.

• Its because it was never Permanent. "Permanents" you bought and won at Nexon are 3650 Days Items (10 Years)

The Ingame Timer is invisible as long as the duration is above 1825 Days (5 years)

So everything you won 5 years ago will now Show a Timer of ~1800 Days.

• The thing about it is - if Nexon would still be the Publisher they would extend the duration as soon as the timer Shows up (add another 10 years to it)

The "Permanent" is more like "Permanent as long as the Publisher that sold the Item is publishing the Game"

• Same goes for Papaya Permanents. Everything you buy or win right now is 3650 or 5000 Days and will be extended (in 5 years) if Papaya will still be the Publisher by then. Otherwise they will expire in a few years. Papayas Service could end ~ August 2022. (Every Publisher had the Game for 5 years so 17-22 would be logical)

• Wich is pretty much illegal lol.

• edited November 2020

It is like this because of the way how the system works.

"Permanent Weapons" can only be added to an Acc at the Acc creation. Those Weapons will be bound to the Acc as default weapons (like mp5, m24 etc) those do not have a duration.

Examples are the Nexon 8 Slot Retails you got via Acc creation (p90 & mp5k) or those you get by creating an Steam acc (m60) or the Old G1 Retails (which are truely permanent since the transfer to Nexon - "acc creation")

• Still illegal in Europe... and probably everywhere. They are selling with misleading titles. You can't selling something you can't provide.

• the weapons I won through the random supply boxes with papay.

what you are deciding is not correct, because if papay in the description you write that you can win the following permanent weapons you must give them permanents, otherwise you write to us with a duration of 1800 days.

because it would be illegal, misrepresentation to attract attention with permanent written

• description of the box is written permanently.

we want to see an explanation from the game admin.

otherwise they have to give a lot of explanations to the players.

• edited November 2020

Its because no one except DE (the Developer) is able to hook permanent weapons to an Account. G1 had a work around for it (they made it Webpage based - which reset the timer)

In the End of G1 they sold 10 Years Items (such as TMP9, Famas Gold, AK47_SW with MedicBoxes, AmmoBoxes, Adrenalin) those 3650 Days Items are the "base" of our so called "permanent" weapons with the promise - if they expire they will extend the duration (which basicaly means "permanent")

Nexon took this idea and used it for their "permanent weapons" everything you won was 3650 Days and - Because it was "their promise" of those items to be permanent - would have been extended if they are about to expire. But since NX isnt Publisher anymore - those items wont be extended. It wasnt Papaya who made the promise therfore they dont need to care.

Everything "Permanent" that shows a timer now is because of Nexon's 3650 Days System which they called "Permanent" for the above told reason.

@Mondi93

I dont think that you won those Weapons you talk about at Papaya.

Every "Permanent" Item you win at Papaya is either 3650 Days (MysteryBoxes) or 5000 Days (Military Supply Boxes)

The Timer starts to be visible after 5 years (after 1825 Days - so when 1825 Days are left). Papaya has the game since 2 1/2 years now so everything you won here will show the timer not earlier than in 3 to 5 years)

Therefore you never won somth permanent at PapayaPlay or you got those weapons due Nexon Times.

BUT IF YOU ARE REALY SURE YOU WON THEM AT PAPAYA

• Just write a Ticket
    • PM a HGM at Discord and explain him your situation.
    • Send him the Ticket ID.
  • Papaya should care since it's the same game. It doesn't matter wich publisher decided it, it stays the same game. And again it's illegal. It's just because nobody has taken legal actions against Papaya yet because there are only like 400 active players max.

• It is illegal indeed, not to talk about the fake advertisement, they sell a weapon as permanent but in reality its not.

Still, i doubt WR is going to be around this much longer, especially with this host.

• True. This game is runned by non paid admins en intern's. We need a new publisher, who actually cares.. Even Nexon was better then Papaya.

Because nobody has taken action yet... we should actually.

• I bought a lot of perminent through beta and g1

And lots now show an expirey date!

I did not win thw weapons i bought them as advertised PERMINENT!

• "I bought a lot of perminent through beta and g1"

K2Network / Gamersfirst sold 5 Permanents in total.

G36C_D, M134, M249, FAMAS, AI_AW. those Permanents are real permanents and wont expire.

Everything else was never advertised as Permanent back at those days.

• That's right. It was also at the end of G1.

But another thing now, you said papaya is doing the same with the hidden timer, yet they again sell weapons under the promise of it being permanent. It's going to be so funny when someone will make a case out of this. byebye Papaya as a company.

• I also have the same problem with my weapons. are y'all going to be able to fix it? i lose too much money!

• I read many comments that I think are wrong, if it is true that permanent weapons have a duration of 5000 days why is it not written anywhere?

this is illegal because you are selling a product that is different from the description.

then I won the T65K2CAMO weapon not even a year ago. through the lucky box that you could buy with dinar.

it used to be permanent and now it expires. how is it possible where did your theories of the old publisher go ???

this is a bug or something done on purpose by the game admin.

because I'm not the only one with this problem.

• I cant remember that the T65K2_CAMO was ever inside a Lucky Breakbox.

Anyways, its is as written above. Permanent (since nexon) means 3650 days (10 years) or 5000 days (13 1/2 years) depending on which box you opened.

MysteryBoxes are 3650 days (or non key boxes so to say - except a few boxes, but those got the 5000 days in the description)

MilitarySupplyBoxes are 5000 days.

• Amazing how no admin has replied yet.

Maybe Papaya isn't aware of the laws in the EU... You can't sell weapons as permanent and give 10 year weapons instead... ffs. They should be very carefull with this, soon it's going to backfire.

• Un robo si lo anuncian como permanente deben respetar eso

• A mi me pasa con el 8 slot. Pero ya esta muriendo este juego haci que me da lo mismo

• edited February 2021

I didn't know that the permanent is called 3650 days))

This is a fraud 

10 years = permanent? Where did the idiots study ))

• edited February 2021

They called it "Permanet" because no one thought that the Service of WR will continue for such a long time.

Means the Server & the Game is down before those items expire / show a timer - Means it "was meant" to be permanent (till the game closes)

Because who cares about 10 Years if the Game is down & closed after 4 or 5 - no one would cry, no one would knew.

• We want the game to end with the timer closed and to keep the weapon constant.

Any other cases are fraud and deception of players.

No other publisher has shown such disrespect to players.

We feed papaya and demand respect

• The point is. Dragon. They can't sell these perms if they are not perms. Now we can continue arguing about that, but they just can't. Yet they chose to keep selling the promise of a perm weapon when in fact it has a hidden timer. Once again this is highly ILLEGAL everywhere in the world!!!! And if someone choses to take legal action wich they would certainly will win because this is a scamm basicly, then Papaya would probably have to close Warrock down, or worse for them, close their entire business.

If you go to the supermarket and you buy a can of coca cola, and there is fanta in it, but you couldnt see it because it was obviously covered in coca cola logo etc. Wouldnt you complain? It would also be deceiving.

• Yes i know. And yes you are right. But i guess idc that much because i dont think that global WR will still excist when one of those weapons is about to expire.

This discussion has been closed.