Ship buying

When will they let us buy what we want.Im not spending money for a chance to get something.Other games like world of tanks off you deals on tanks.Why dont they offer us ships to buy.

Comments

• Most ships you make in this game with ship building skill. 'IF' you want a uwc shop ship then yes you might get it in cove/CT. The better bet to get exactly what you want is to buy from other players in merchant chat.

The most important thing to remember is that you DON'T need the very best ship in this game to play and have fun. Even in top end pvp, having a top tier ship is NO guarantee of a win. Everyone dies in this game regardless of what you sail in.

• They do it for economic and population reasons the point of it is to give people things they dont need but others may need.

For example you pull a pretty dress and a teddy bear accesory you're a male maritimer you have no need for that

But I pull AFCV but I'm a female seller in seville that must keep up appearances to sell more product that ship is useless to me

So you sell me the dress & bear and I sell you the ship everyone is happy. This makes it so that "technically" everything outside of untradeable items are available for ducats to free players as well if you work hard for it. If everyone could buy what they want directly only cash spenders would have them and the free players wouldnt play as they cant obtain them reducing population. See what I mean?

With all that said all junk you get can be sold and then the ducats earned used to get the ship/stuff you really want. So cheer up ^_^