[BS-GLB EVENT] You Talk, We Listen : Winners List

2»

Comments

• edited April 2021

At the moment the game is in a dark area, like chief said there are alot of macros and alot of new accounts from banned players, a way to fight this is increase the level needed to play competitive to Captain or higher (this makes easier to find macro players before they get to competitive lobbies).

Maybe create more tornements, this would create a more competitive gameplay and its also a good way to find even more macro/hacking players.

Start tagging macro/hacking players, if you aren't already doing it, make it so when they make a new account you already know who they are, i understand the time it takes to ban a player when there is "0 manpower" and the amount of revenue those players actually give to the game wich makes the game running but you also need to see the hate it brings also, especcialy in the clan/competitive servers.

Create a Twitch/Youtube Partner Program where players from the community that streams get help from the Blackshot Team and it will also create more player base.

• hello,

1- Bring back 5vs5 competitiv or at least 3vs3 because it sucks to lose over and over because we are only 2 to play

2- Bring back the old packtage like the dragon/silver one

3- bring back the glock 18 camo, the p90 jungle and the ak black/ak forest/hk forest

4- don't understand why you delete the awp ghost packtage and keep some shit one ...

5- only 3 packtage is fine for the price (scar omega and msr phoenix and the one with p90 emas) the other are 95% shit or too expensive

6- Give better rewards when we rank up ... because 3 days pistol nx1 for 4 stars black and in 30k xp i'm going to be 5 stars and get what 3 days gun instead of 90 days weapon

7- you bring back mastery and we gladly take it but mastery are useless because even if we go to grand master the gold nx1 are shit because we have them in gems so useless

10-bring back the old lucky box (the one when we get 15 days for a 5 stars guaranted) because low spender will do some gachabox

11- when will you nerf ak egytp this gun is so op and now we get 3 op ak egypt nice game

12- the m32 blitz is to strong with 6 bullets can kill behind walls to

13-bring back the mantis because now we have rayne and nina :D

14- some bugs got patched and some never .... (even 5 months later)

15- to much farming/hackers (wh)

16- the difference between no spender and whale are enormous and that's not normal

17- where is the free box that we get everyday before ? ...

• Last update was quite good.

Rayne perks is exactly what rayne is so you got that pretty right.

Mercenary was a really good idea but clan war system needs a higher level require to play, and maybe also add a "timer" to a clan after, so people cant create clans just to farm points.

If u nerf or change any kind of gun, make patch notes about it, for example AK Snow is almost exactly the same as an BP Ak like Red Frog, maybe its bugged maybe it isnt, but if u nerf a gun or buff, create some patch notes related to it,´´

Killing yard respawn time is way to low, maybe increase it,

• hey GMs,

bring back armor 4 or armor 6. That all guys are giving 1 Shot with 3 stars sniper or 5 star sniper are bullshit. This isnt even skill if the most guys can run or jump with the sniper and they even 1 hit you as SMG/rifle player.

secondly bring back the old tournaments like the old times, where all Chars, gems weapon are disabled. It would be funny to See some real skill in this Game.

And at least bring some rewards for clanwars at the end of month.

• Hello GM's

All people wait for bringing back competitive 5 vs 5 You lose so mutch people with only 2 in squad . I Hope you undersand thank you .

• Hello, We saw some improvements on the latest uptade , but that just bring us to the old question , where is the revolution ? If the game will bring back old characters and stuff that in a worse way for more money than its just making back old Blackshot with more pay to win , we noticed that the most of these last uptades were all the same, just different colors of weapons and rarely any opportunity to gain strong gold weapons or rewards , competitive rewards are the same since seasons...And lets not forget the 5v5 in comp that everyone is asking for , as a suggestion to solve the farming problem I suggest to make it impossible to add to a room a player who gonna cause farming , for example : a diamond can't be in a room with silver or bronze , and once a player or players in a room there must choices for inviting and that will permanently stop farming . I also suggest you to spread more the 4 stars gold weapons that were famous in the old such as cg bren tuning gold version and ak47 srm tuning . The communication is a big problem is this community and forums aren't really active so you need to find more ways to have a strong contact , I hope the mastery system will get better and to fix grand master weapons stats because they seem like a 3 star gun . And last but not least the broken hitbox and obvious bug in the game , for example : you hit someone on head but it doesn't count and register besides when you hit someone with sniper and doesn't register . Moreover the stats for the gold weapons is so bad , weapons like scar omega gold is so broken and bad .

Regards , AMBR0GI0

• hey.. BS Team

Before any talking I wanna say some things :D

I'm sorry for saying that but u have really improve this game when we play it we don't feel the fun like it was before 2018 cuz money money u did high guns that can took by charging only (money) for that we hadn't feel any fun ): I hope to try improve it cuz imp going to finish it only 5 ranks i need ((:

1- Bring back 5vs5 competitive or at least 3vs3 because it sucks to lose over and over because we are only 2 to play

2- Bring back the old package like the dragon/silver one

3- bring back the Glock 18 camo, the p90 jungle and the AK black/ AK forest/ HK forest

4- Give better rewards when we rank up … because 3 days pistol nx1 for 4 stars black and in 30k XP I'm going to be 5 stars and get what 3 days gun instead of 90 days weapon !!!..

5- you bring back mastery and we gladly take it but mastery are useless because even if we go to grand master the gold nx1 are Very bad because we have them in gems so useless

6- some bugs got patched and some never .. (even 5 months later)

7- the difference between no spender and whale are enormous and that's not normal

8- where is the free box that we get everyday before ? ..

Regards.. Ali

• Hello BlackShot Global Mercs,

First of all we would like to thank you all for participating and for your awesome suggestions!

With this being said, these were the 5 Lucky Winners from the top reviews:

• altairscott3
    • ksdede
    • Timur674
    • neverme
    • joricamarii

The rewards are now on your loadouts and we promise that all feedback will be taken under consideration for future improvements on our product.

Team BlackShot

This discussion has been closed.