Warrock launches->window builds up-> Window closed! no error text nothing.

Hello!

My Warrock seems to crash for no reason! it launches alright but after clicking "Start Game" there will be a 2 minute break with nothing, and after that the loading window builds up but instead of loading it shuts down after about 15 seconds.

All Drivers are up to date so is windows and netframework + Dx.

It worked fine yesterday and the days before when ever i tried it, but this is not the first ime it happened and i guess it wont be the last time. 2weeks ago i had the same shit and had to reinstall it. A couple a weeks before that the exact same thing also.

It really is annoying to every 2weeks reinstall the game and check on your system that works just fine for other games. And please dont tell me to reinstall the game, i dont want to waste datavolume on only reinstalling Warrock. Also i lose and lost plenty of premium time cuz of this problem! so do me and others (cuz there are hundreds of threaths with this problem) a favor and get a fix for this!

Another thing Slowmotion and Laggbug!

it seems like since the last update i get like slowmotionbug every 2nd round i play! everything is slow and people kill me before coming arround corners and shit like that...

ive never seen a game with so many longtime bugs. why am i spending money on this if u dont use it to fix shit?

so please give an usefull answer rather then "reinstall warrock" or even make a extern patchfile to resolve this problem.

PC information:

(Build 9200)

TM)2 Duo CPU   E8500 @ 3.16GHz 

4035MB RAM 

DirectX 9.0c ( 4.9.0.904 ) (dx diag says its dx12?!?)

119.2 GB TotalSpace 

9.2 GB FreeSpace 

AMD Radeon HD 5450 

: Vidio Card 

aticfx32.dll : Vidio Card Driver Name 

100 is Cpu Persent , 300 is Cpu Point  

100 is Ram Persent , 200 is Ram Point  

0 is Gpu Persent , 0 is Gpu Point  

500 is Warrock Executable Point 

never been clocked or anything.

System doesnt even spit out an Errorlog or anything.

Comments

• i have the same issue did they come up with a fix?

• edited April 2021

Check out the Technical Support area in the WarRock Discord. You might find a Solution there.

• Did everything now. easyanticheat doesnt seem to be the problem. Didnt help to repair or reinstall it since the same problem continues. Couldnt find any other related issues. My premium is away now anyway(like 20days if i put together all the times this happened) so i consider this game as not playable anymore since im not going to reinstall it every 2 weeks after update and co.

it really bugs me cuz ive spent quiete a lot on this account since i created it on nexon start.

Thanks for helping anyways, if there is a real fix for this gee us a txt.

Have Fun.

• edited April 2021

i mean you could try to use DriverBooster to update all drivers (rly all drivers) & CCleaner or WiseCare to clean your registry.... and if you tryed everything @ Discord... there is nothing else i could think of <.< sry dude

• that sadly where the steps i yesterday tried but nothing worked at all=( i might will try to reset my pc to an older state and hopefully it will be a systemimage from before the problem xD but thanks for helping, i will post on here if this works or hopefully someone else will come forward with an solution. but my guess is that win10 is the warrock killer on this one-.- so if nothing works win 7 might will do the job xDD

wish me luck^^