"Teaming "in battleroyale

Why everyone crying and reporting me if o go behind someone random and use him as shield ,when i see some bad players who dont know play i follow them ( but they dont know) when i see someone shooting at them i kill both ,that is legit ?why reporting ? I got ban 7days and its not even writed in battleroyale rules nowhere? This is shit game if u bann someone for this..

Comments

• And Liera is still not banned. 11kd hahahaha

• edited April 2021

KD is meaningless in BR. 90% BR Players are Bots. Had a KD of 8.44 in the first season. So i dont know.

Liera Cheating ? I dont know. Maybe hes just KD saving. But he played Sea + Global Server in the first season via VPN so he should have been permbanned already anyways. But tbh... i dont care that much anymore. I got rank 1 in the first season to get the animated emblem, i thought it would be permanent like the tournament reward...... aaaaaand it wasnt. The animted emblem gets deleted when the next season starts, so nothing to archive and nothing to fight for. Its a big timewaste.

• Believe me, he is unlegit. Killing way too fast, always knowing where players are. Prefire. Everybody say's it. The guy just isnt legit.

• as i wrote - it might be the animations bug / thing. But we will see

• It's not. Everyone knows he hacks. But still, not banned. And we will not see because like you said, he should have already been banned for something else and that didnt happen either. So, for some reason this guy can do whatever he want,

• This game is shit i must wait now 7days for " nothing" i hope this game will die because of admina and their reasons for bann,and i will never buy anything with wrc , this is so sad for what they ban and for what they dont ban,people ovc obaviously,bug using and scripting,and i got for " teaming " what teaming i have 8wins of 210games...and i will not recieve rewards...have 60k,bp...SAD!