PROJECT 101 : Bring down Garuda and end their Maritime Domination.

Yes, that is what it looks like.. Garuda has been dominating the seas over the last few years since the reset and now they are the strongest Military's power existed in UWO hence there must be a power balance to ensure compatibility in the server which reinforces all company military Might to interfere and deal a massive blow so we can end the One man Empire in the game

From my place, I call all companies leaders to drop the cold relations aside and cooperate together side-by-side, A full scale war containing ALL companies before their influence become Unlimited and control everything in the game.

This call, is not for actual enmity, It's for the spirit of challenging.. calling to bring down Garuda meant not the actual company but to end their Military domination of the seas and let them taste the sour flavor of defeat!

For who is with us, reply with a comment, this is for everyone free to participate, let's see if they can contain this amount of fierce captains all at once.

Comments

• LOL. If they are so dominant, then why the run when I sail into the same sea zone? 😅

Also England and Anima hold them off fine each ESF. Hehe

• Who the hell are you and what company?

• I know whom she is. I am Santa I know all about everyone here.

• So do we have to wait until Christmas to find out?

• edited May 2021

If Garuda's went all active they will dominate the seas, you know nothing.

It's like fire keep eating anything it touches.. we have to unite together and I'm the first one to give my hand.

• Okay Sgt. Schultz.

• Lol a lot of people are ragging on this guy but this IMO is what keeps this old game fresh with "organic new content". These little skirmishes alliances rivalries etc. Keeps people engaged and gives people something to do besides just spending thousands on a maxed out ship just to stand in Seville on a corner with your other company mates all day doing nothing bragging to each other about how great you are.

I have NO issues with the Garudans...Garudians?? They been pretty chill to me but I think they'd love a lil more excitement might even find this display of defiance "amusing" lol. So if you want to build up forces to challenge them good luck with that get off the forums do the leg work talk to some people set up a naval blockade and have fun.

But as they say on HBO's The Wire...🤷🏽‍♀️

• Sadly there is no counter to Garuda, and I'm not trying to igniting things up as I do not care about this, but when we take a few minutes to look at Garuda as Military sea power, This company represents spanish power which stands infront of England each ESF, but now as this company grew influence on almost all aspects there should be Nail clipping before they reach a non-ending influence

What I suggest is a Spot & Hunt down operation, includes everyone.. this is how war is managed, it's about the strongest who survives at the end.

With all due respect the mocks doesn't prove anything as it can be won and can be lost and it depends, while wars are long-term ones and more fierce with objectives..

• Wow, you need to get your facts straight. The nation that ENGLAND has fought on has won the last few esf's.

Also you suggesting people just go out to sink Garuda implies you WANT more pirates in game. Outside of mocks, you can't attack another player without turning red(orange)/blue (agent excepted but has restrictions). Once you turn, you have to face the penalties that come with it (being farmed & forced deck).

Kagroman, I don't see you out for mocks/BC/ESF/EPF so it sounds like you are just looking for people to do the work for you instead of defending yourself. LEARN HOW TO FIGHT!

Pirates are easy to deal with and don't expect much resistance when they attack someone. You'd be surprised at how many suck at battle. This is why many of them go for easy soft targets like merchants and you never see them in any pvp events. Don't get me wrong, some are decent fighters but those ones actually play pvp events. Worse case if you want to avoid just drop a trib, problem solved.

• More popcorn please 😅

• edited May 2021

Here have some popcorn. My elves would be making toys right now but there is a worldwide shortage of raw materials and I must keep them busy. Don't even get me started on lumber or gas prices right now! So the elves will now make everyone some popcorn.

• Are they 'social distancing'? Hate to hear some elf gave santa covid and had to cancel Christmas lol.

• Cancel Christmas? Pffft! In 1,200 years I only missed one Christmas due to getting food poisoning. But I have a good friend Hanukkah Harry that came down from atop Mount Sinai that year in order to deliver toys. I delivered presents during not one but both world wars, the cold war, SARS, the bird flu, the bubonic plague, and for some reason USA fighter jets get scrambled by NORAD each year chasing my sleigh down the west coast of the USA. I am not going to let a little silly beer virus get in the way of my job. Besides the elves have a really good health plan that is second to none.

NOTHING STOPS CHRISTMAS!!!