fkin system idle process

edited April 2021 in English

I noticed that if the processor has a high frequency then 1 core with the game is loaded at 100%.

When the core is 100% loaded I get unregistered bullets.

This process (system idle process) has appeared in Windows since windows7.

Warrock only loads 13-30% core with the game.

This is not relevant for weak processors max 4.2ghz and laptops with same low frequency cpu .

I don't know why this is happening, but it is.

Constant 139fps instead of hovering 90-139 is bad for gameplay.

I don't use ssd format nvme for warrock.

2.5" ssd better for warrock 

Comments

• you are bad even with the best CPU available for warrock, go take your pills instead.

• edited April 2021

I am an ordinary player, no worse and no better. But I'm not an idiot like a papaya and I realized that a core with a game with any processor with any frequency should not be loaded 100% (game+system idle process) I lowered the i9 9980hk frequencies to 2.6GHz and the game became playable.

• edited April 2021

With a 100% loaded processor core on which the game is running, there are unregistered bullets.

Swaying fps is better for warrock than a constant 139 fps with a 100% core with game load.

I didn't understand why players with weak processors in laptops are faster in the game than I am with a 5.2Ghz processor.

I will try to install "WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL SP3 X86 - INTEGRAL EDITION 2021.3.20"on a modern computer and check what is happening with the game. https://www.zone94.com/downloads/software/operating-systems/123-windows-xp-professional-sp3-x86-integral-edition

Windows xp without system idle process. Perhaps it will be possible to get 139 fps without 100% loading of the core with a processor frequency 5 GHz. I'm pretty sure about that.

The popoya should have explained this to the players. When I started changing cores with the game and showing it on YouTube, you blocked the ability to do this. But you didn't tell the players anything.

• you are not ordinary, you are bad, below average, and also a crazy person, go to therapy, work on yourselve, get a live.

• I agree. Retard nohcho ebayer with 5000 euro pc and 200 permanents gun. IDIOT

• edited April 2021

Bosnian idiot xtrenerx calm down.

I do not have a computer 5,000 euros and 200 permanents.

Even if there is I bought them not for your money.

You have a unique opportunity to calculate my permanents.

This time please count more precisely so as not to look like an idiot claiming that there are 200 of them. Don't thank))

• Why insult? Yes 200 permanents gun,skin and 5000 euro PC. Bad player and big cryer. Now go to mom and cryyyyyyy

• Why should I insult you if you insult yourself?

Go learn to count other people's permanents better and go to work so as not to count other people's money )))

• If you have a core with a 100% running game loaded, you will get this problem.

Try lowering your core speed. The problem is in fkin windows system idle process.

I found the perfect processor for a warrock where this problem does not exist.

intel i5-11500, i5-11600, i5-11600k.