OX Quiz Event

That was so lame lol.

First of all, the notifications had me and my friends wondering whether it was going to be in Hefei (as notified) or in the actual OX map.

Second of all, the time limit on the notifications is ridiculously short. 2 minutes warning is seriously not enough.

Lastly, can there actually be a representative of the publisher/game (GM??) present to oversee the event and see first hand how the event is unfolding? I know it's a lot to ask, time is precious to even the most unemployed of us, but seriously. Take 10 minutes out of your life to run a good event.

That is all. Carry on.

Comments

• What time are those anyway. Seems that notice was short enough I have missed it completely lol

• There are also contradictory statements. In the website it states that it is on sunday. Yet it seems to have been running already today and maybe even the last few days according to some players.

• agree totally. Such a trash event management. I came to hefei as per announcement and it turned out the event was in OX quiz map.

Also, WHAT THE HECK?? How are we suppose to answer the question, if the question is blocked off by reward banner from opening boxes? Like really? Why do everyone need to see who got what by opening boxes? That banner is so damn annoying, even if you move it, it pops back up again in the center of the screen, blocking everything. It is such an inconvenience, gets in the way of grinding, pvp, and now OX quiz too. DO SOMETHING about this banner, please!!!!!!!

• at first it was like OX quiz starting in 44 minutes, then it changed to 4 minutes......the Font in this server is trash too.

• edited May 2021

Someone pointed it out on discord in feedback, but it seems like the GM don't really care about what they have posted. Papaya needs to review its event and sale posts because there is a lot of misleading information and it doesn't require support from dev. Also, does anyone know when the event and sale will end?

• I totally agree! The papaya GM staff is not involved at all. At this moment i feel that they just took a game, launch it under their name and just let the players figure out how things work!

The notification said the event will be in Hefei but it turns out it was on a entirely different map, maybe some of you old players knew that but that doesn't apply for everyone!

There was no GM online to handle the unfold of the event!

Also ever since the game started I haven't seen any GM in-game or on forum! I mean with all these people complaining/giving suggestions and considering the game just launched I was expecting at least an official reply from the GM's saying: "We'll look into it" of course without any real intent to solve the issue or listen to it's customers because it seems this is the new normal.

• Also we have an announcement subforum why don't use that to announce the event ?

Also not sure about the rest of the players but I do not know how this event quiz is played. I noticed so players also roared on how

to answer and which symbol (X or O) corresponds to what answer ?

You launch an event but you don't bother to at least tell us how to join or the rules of the event ? How is that fair ?

I have no clue on how to play and I would really appreciate if someone could enlighten me or give me a link to other publishers rules (assuming they will apply here as well) considering Papaya team did nothing regarding this.

Again, it feel that you just took a game and launch it under your name without involving in the community or at least manage/handle the game!

Honestly I feel very sad having to say this only after a few days from the official launch!

• The staffs have all this time testing the events but is not capable of providing us the full details. I agree with darkCarrot01; how will new people know how to play OX? Especially people that came from other games from Papaya.

Honestly, GMs don't need to be present in-game to host GM events nowadays. Things are automatically providing by the dev. They just need to host forum events and SM events. It seems like they can't handle all the communication at every portal of SM even tho they have more than one GM and a team of CR.

• Ox Quiz event is fun idea, they just need fix Event notice board: Tell everyone go to Ox Quiz map instead of Hefei and fix time remaining until event start. Also Loulan boxes spawn event duplicate with Ox Quiz event notice board.

RF had this map and i remember they used this map only once, one time a day. I like that papaya run Ox Quiz, just need few more fixes