Issue with montly calendar reset (daily also in this case)

Hello,

Untill now at 12am CEST daily calendar reset.

Now i let my character in stand in hefei and at 12am CEST daily and monthly calendar should of reset but they didn't.

The daily calendar counted to 31 hours accrued:

And monthly went over 100+ hours ( should of had like 109 max and did not reset:

Now relogging reset calendar (both daily and monthly to 0 after showing syncing for a few seconds):

Normally day to day at 12am CEST daily resets even if you are already online and next day one starts.

Can't test again to see if it happens for a second day untill this day is over but maybe someone else had this issue also.

This to me seems like an unintentional bug as other version has the callendar implemented and i didnt notice anything like this so maybe look into this.

thanks

Comments

• Also, want to say this has happend on two not just one accounts on two different computers with different versions of windows 10 installed

• The monthly calendar reset to 0 as today starts the first day of the new month (even though the game just started here). The daily is based on server time not based on each individuals time zone. (still working on discerning the actual server time and it would be optimal if they added it somewhere within the main page of the game feed)

• What do you mean? is server time 1 day behind? then why did it reset when relogging on the 1st? I'm on server timezone +1 hour so thats not the issue (they said server timezone is cest).

Daily callendar should not go to 31 hours it should reset after 24 hours (as it does wherever else calendar is implemented) and monthly should no go over the max number of hours possible( for example i got an extra 7 day banner out of it - who knows how many people got extra tsds)