Cant login

Getting Login failed / User already loggedin/could not connect to game server..

Comments

• Same problem here

• service down for 15 minutes. No announcements no fixes. What kind of IT company is this?

• So, are they going to fix this any time soon? I'm not impressed so far...

• GM , please fix this soon. Been more than an hour.

• Been more than a couple hours now

• How long do we have to wait , its more than 4 hours now since cant login , login server not working and yet nobody seems to care players are playing yet there is loads of us that cant login because theres a problem do come on fix the problem

• Still not working for me...

• LOL / Hangzhou down my char and account stuck there

• Half the server can't probably login and is still shown as online since alot of people were in hz... ld also seems down

• With the downtime caused by server problems will there be or there should be compensation as player couldnt play on event so missed out on grind time on event

• Still down?

• Bad publishers!

• There was a recurring issue that was not only crashing maps, but keeping accounts of players who'd been kicked from logging in at all. A fix has been applied, and it hasn't been an issue.

Sorry about that, we've never experienced account lock-outs due to game issues like that before.

• i can login but so much lag.. n in 5 mnt got kick from server

• Liaodong and HZ seem to be down!!

The messages of the type: "User already logged in" is showed if one of your characters are on a map that is offline!

• liaodong up?

• Liadong is sti;ll down

• Becoming absolutely ridiculous and its during xp event come on GM`s fix the problem or do we have to wait for many hours before fix is made