Major Concerns & Improvement Ideas

Good evening Game Masters & 4story community,

I decided to create this discussion in an attempt to make 4story that great and nostalgic game that everyone used to love. Below I will list some of the main problems/improvements that I have seen or that could be made to the game. Hopefully with community support the 4story team will see this post. Please feel free to leave feedback or any another suggestions after reading through my list.

Stacking of items in the Premium Storage

Problem: In many cases the items that are the exact same do not stack when you drag newly acquired items of the same name to the bag with a slot already filled. For instance, dragging speed potions from your inventory to the premium storage should just add to the slot in the premium storage until that slot is maxed out and is forced to create another slot like in the bank.

Solution: Make the items stackable like the bank.

Endendros Coins Not Available

Problem: The endendros coins that allowed players to collect 100 of these coins to make 100bp is not currently farmable. They also were rewards for mentor/mentee milestones as an incentive to help and support new players. The NPC vendor is there to create the 100bp but as it stands we cannot farm the coins.

Solution: Please add this back to the game and as mentor/mentee rewards.

Merit Exchange

Problem: I noticed that the exchange rate of merit to the 1k bp coin is 160k merit = 1k bp. This seems astronomical and highly unrealistic for many players. It would take months to acquire this amount. The old global server the exchange rate was 40k merit = 1k bp.

Solution: Change the exchange rate to 40k merit = 1k bp. This is still a high amount, but more obtainable and realistic and just based on rough estimations would take a month or so give or take.

Saddle/Whips

Problem: All of the saddles that are currently in the game are temporary and the usage of whips decreases their available use time by 3 minutes per use. Due to the saddle being temporary ranging from 1day-30days depending on the saddle the user has acquired, players should not be penalized more for using whips.

Solution: Allow players to use whips freely without time penalty since the saddles are already on a clock. Also would be nice to be able to acquire permanent saddles. We have permanent mounts, whips, but not a permanent saddle.

Mutation Scroll/Skin Crossovers

Problem: I recently became aware that this was an item on other servers and have a pretty good understanding of it, despite the patch notes being very confusing/hard to read. Basically the mutation scroll allows a player to transfer the look of one item to that of another with a few stipulations. For example, an Axe to an Axe...etc. I don't think this is good for the game because it cannibalizes the other gear and makes it irrelevant. Appearance brings value to gear in 4story just like + and opts on gear do. It defeats the purpose of even having those other sets of gear in the game when you can just copy a look onto something.

Solution: Do not add this to the game. If people want a certain look then allow them to transfer the + and opts of a gear thru the transfer + scrolls. Thats what they were created for! The low grade transfer + (+1-11) is already in the game. If anything just add the higher grades.

If you read through everything I truly appreciate it and hopefully the 4story team will see this and at least mention it to whom it may concern. Obviously, these are my own opinions, but they are based off a solid foundation since I have played many years both F2P and spending later on. Please leave feedback of other problems or suggestions to the ones I have made and have an awesome day!

Best wishes,

Giz

Comments