TSND reff failed

My wave bracers failed at +15 using tsnd. and broke. how is this possible?

Comments

• maybe you used a 15 seconds tsnd and wasnt fast enough? anyway why do we have 15 sec tsnd?

• We've had players report this and it turns out that the last tick of the refinement process missed the 15-second window, with disastrous results. I have no idea why the stones are configured to work in such a ridiculous way, but I'm planning to suggest increasing the effect to 20 seconds or so. Or more ideally, they'd work like elixir enhancements and take effect for the next attempt you make before you log out. But that's assuming the devs can figure out how to do it.

• I totally agree i have had 2 weapons break on myself because of the 15 second time limit to use the TSND my own opinion is that we are not all fast at using the item , and unless you are ultra fast at using the TSND your gonna fail and lose weapon , so this is something that needs to be fixed making the time to use a big improvement 20 seconds isnt long enough 30 seconds would be more ideal so heres hoping that DEVS can increase the time limit to use the TSND as it stands at the moment is ridiculous.

But will this happen well lets wait and see i have my doubts