Queremos nosso Blackshot de volta! / We want our Blackshot back!

Olá pessoal ,me chamo Willian.

Desde 2011 comecei a jogar o blackshot garena e atualmente o Global. Porém o jogo teve diversas mudanças que ocasionaram ao abandono de 98% dos players que amavam o jogo. Em 2011 víamos todos serves cheios , diversas salas e não o estado que se encontra hoje.

Entendo que o jogo precisou se atualizar, porém foi em excesso refletindo ao que vemos diariamente, como servers vazios e poucos jogadores.

Repensem esses pontos vejam videos de 8 anos atrás no Youtube tanto nos campeonatos do Brasil quanto em outros países, era surreal a quantidade de salas e jogadores.

sei que se vocês voltarem o jogo como era, muitos iram voltaram a jogar !

Devolva nosso BlackShot de volta.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys , my name is Willian.

Since 2011 I started playing blackshot garena and currently Global. But the game had several changes that caused the abandonment of 98% of players who loved the game. In 2011 we saw all of the full servers, full rooms and not the state it is in today.

I understand that the game needed updating, but it was excessively reflecting what we see daily, such as empty servers and few players.

Rethink these points, see videos from 8 years ago on Youtube, both in the Brazilian championships and in other countries, it was surreal the amount of rooms and players.

I know that if you return the game as it was, many will return to play!

Return our BlackShot back!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments