Bad design planning on items...

Superior Brave Set

So now that the whole set(all 6 components) of the Superior set has come out I've found there seems to be some unusual issues. First off, the set is structured to be for melee but yet 2 out of the 6 parts have penetration and 2 of 6 parts have sniping? Neither of these skills really has anything to do with melee, penetration has some use in close range combat but is not practical when you are 'tanking' in battle since you'll want to focus more on defensive skills and leave that for your snipers.

Sniping is a total mystery why it's on the set especially since the weapon if melee weapon (deck battles) not ranged. Sure maybe on 1 of the 6 parts but not 2 of the 6.

The second issue with this set is the fact that it's missing the 2 MOST important skills for melee... Tactics and First aid! Even the normal version of the brave armor has tactics lol. Very strange.

Sea Dragon Set

This is an interesting set, obviously for cannon combat 'sniping'. Strange thing is that the armor has the EX effect for melee tactics, which part of it reduces enemy retreat chance. That's a neat effect but this whole set lacks the att/def or melee skills for any kind of melee battling so why would you want to prolong it? lol.

Comments

• You can play another game instead of complaining just saying..

• edited May 2021

Scrub lol

• I like the sea dragon armour, but I agree with you the ex effect is pointless. Does anyone do ramming?

kagroman you need to get a life nub.

• Ramming is very rare in game and just doesn't seem that practical in combat. To be effective, you need to really tailor your ship and parts around it for maximum damage. I've never tried using a ship for that so can't say for sure but most pvp'er say it's not great for combat. Where I could see it being useful is in light round of ESF where they ships have low dura, but it's hard when players geared out using wicked made ships and are able to kill you at great distances with one shot. This seems to be more of a 'all or nothing' tactic where you are going to be vulnerable if you don't get the kill.

As for Kagroman, he's just some dumb troll who's never contributed anything to the game so just ignore him.

• I agree with them, using ship is not great for combat. It would slow you down... I even regret using it before..

• hahahaha. Maybe not exactly complaining - probably she is just sharing her thoughts that might help analyze the game.

• Those equipment issues go right along with the many job issues with what some of them favor or miss in the skill sets. No veteran player should be surprised or shocked by most errors or missed opportunities by Koei with in-game coding. We are seeing more fantasy/mythical-type content like sea monsters and Sophia stuff now because they are running out of real-world content to add without major changes to the map. I guess they could add a search of the northern seas for Santa. Add a Santatown LZ and chart it over and over until you find all the reindeer for his sled.

• Real world content? Antarctica still isn't released yet, and neither are Mississippi River system nor St Lawrence River-Great Lakes system.

• Ho Ho Ho. Yes come visit me at the North Pole we have cookies.

• Running out of 'real world' content? Wow, that's like saying there's NO history left to discover xD. There's all kinds of stuff they can still add. As for fantasy/mythical content, that's been a part of the game since the beginning. What do you think places like Atlantis/Xanadu and others are? Do you think we can just walk down to the local Walmart and buy an Amulet of the Sun to stat shooting fireballs out of they sky? LOL Fantasy/myth has been well documented in our history. Sea monsters were seen (a 100' giant squid vs. a 50' ship would appear as a giant monster from the deep), the battle of Jericho the Israelites used the power of the Ark of the Covenant with their horns to create a sound weapon that crumbled the walls etc... There's all kind of stuff from our past that would seem like 'fantasy' but not according to the people who were present when it happened.

I do think they could do a Christmas event with a new land up in the artic for your Santa idea, it would actually be fun. It could be a 'vanishing land' like Atlantis and only appear in the winter.

As for the Brave set. They should've used tactics on the boots instead of sniping and first aid on the armor instead of penetration. Also the EX effect for melee tactics would've made far more sense on this set than the sea dragon set.

• Speaking of EX effects, I still haven't seen any EX effect equipment that has Headache Reduction, which can be helpful for adventurer players. There's already plenty of EX equipment that is said to help trader players (Increased Nanban Rates, Increased Trade Goods Purchased, etc.) and battler players (Increase Melee Battle whatevers, Increase Cannon Shot Effects, etc., etc., etc., and etc.).

And Antarctica still isn't released yet nor chartable at all, etc., etc., eyeballs, eyeballs, and stuff, & stuff, &and stuff....

• @OwvinII I'm sure that will be soon. They just came out with new quarters ornaments that have head ache reduction so EX for that should be soon.

• Feedback is not complaining. The devs literally want to hear this kind of feedback from the community. It helps them better understand their needs (as devs dont play their own fooking games any longer to keep on the pulse and simply place that job on mods and players) and even if abrasive, as long as legitimate concerns are voiced they still take it into balance consideration.