[Art Work] [Contest Submission]My journey through the land.

edited August 2021 in Media

Jim Moriarty : Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. Jim Moriarty : You need me or you're nothing. Because we're just alike, you and I. Except you're boring.

I was just like anyone excited to start fresh and new in The Land- I could do anything, The possibilities were endless

Good times- I was happy to see my progress unbothered by the pvp world

The Hero-While I was really immersed in this little 9d world of ours - There were people who would kill others that were just farmers going about their day.i had set out to kill these people with any and all means necessery. I was The Hero thatd save the land.

Taste of blood- This had become a regular thing where my mission was to bully the bulliers.

Double Edged Sword- But you see pvp is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious.It can grow to define or destroy you. I realized this because it wasnt enough to avenge anymore- i had to kill to feed that monster that was growing and soon i couldnt hide it anymore.

It got worse

I had become the thing I set out to Destroy.

So ive embraced it - This is who i am now; a Villain.

Tho my journey continues.

Partners in Crime- Do you know how boring it is to walk all the way to Hefei without LF and TP (also defending yourself from same clan members because wanted)

Duelsground8- the Cool kids hanging spot

Comments