Road to Hainan Community Event PART.1 Winners

Salutations! Dragons!

Thank you very much for all your participations and great art work!

Although I personally liked few other art works, we will announce the winners of the first part of this event under the voting count we have announced earlier this month.

First Place : Hamidfaro*** (expecting to see a great presentation. Salute!)

Second Place : alexleo12***

Third Place : amirude2*** (Such a great screensaver. love it)

All your prizes of Kunlun Boss Accessory Boxes will be directly send into each account's storage.

For the second part of this Road to Hainan Event, we will post possible DISCORD Stage presentation schedules in next week.

All the artist whom submitted their works will have chance to sign up for any of those schedule and chance to speak in front of our other Nine Dragons players about your work.

It's not necessary to be perfect or super professional, but we are expecting you to speak at least 5 minuets each. (It's not that easy neither. Please prepare^^)

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Comments

• Thanks. Glad you liked it btw its now screensaver :) its LiveWallpaper. So the winners also get repel box?

• edited August 2021

So repel box wont be given even for participants (even we are very few) unless we join in discord and talk about it. Interesting, for me who has issues with ISP to use voice over discord wont even make that.

Thanks, and yes am not happy.

PS: you failed to count by the way, 101 math course needed. (^_^)

• Wow! Congratulations to all. I'll join too next time!