[BS-GLB EVENT] CS 2.42.0 You Talk, We Listen

edited October 2021 in Events

Hello Mercs,

Share your feedback on the updates and changes in this month’s patch. What do you think of the new weapons, events, packages and weapon balancing? Let us know and you’ll be rewarded.

Mechanics:

From 23 September to 18 October 2021, you need to share your feedback, of the latest Operation Shrouded Liberty update on this forum topic with your character name (IGN);

All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration and you’ll be rewarded.

Rewards:

Constructive Feedback: AK47 Heavy Rain+ 3d 

Exceptional feedback: MSR Airborne+ 7d

Team BlackShot

Comments

• Hii my ign is - xLORD_

I highly request you all please change the competitive rewards we are done with that rewards in so many seasons please look forward for that there are some players who reach gold tier and they thought they will get new weapons for 3 days please change it nx1 judgement is very good but now m looking for new weapons in competitive rewards like ak red lion ak heavy rain bope series

• Hello all, my ign is IamTigas

It's day 1 of the new patch and I have few things to say related to new patch but also the state of the game in general.

First, the content of the patch isn't bad, the new gold weapon isn't all that good, that's one of the many reason the patch feels "empty".

Second, even if the new gem weapons are great, there's no new map, no new rewards for competitive, it's all the same, there are still macros in the game, gem weapons are overpowered, shotguns are overpowered, especially the nx1 jugdment+ , weapons like p90 emas are still in the game, the neo snipers are WAY too overpowered 99% one shot with no counter play but way, there's more, the 0 bullets bug is still in the game, where you have like around 20-30 bullets and out of nowhere the weapon doesn't shoot because it says you have 0, you have to drop the weapon and pick it up again to get rid of it, when you pick up weapons from the floor it happens as well, you have to drop it again, people are bugging the map going inside the walls on certain maps in competitive, I mean, I know the GMs aren't at fault but these problems need to get fixed so this game can run properly and to do that I have suggestions.

1- Make it so people can kick bug users, hackers and toxic players more than once, make it infinite.

2- Make it so you don't need +10 votes to kick someone, if the player in questions has more Yes than no, they are kicked regardlessly.

3- Fix the bugs.

4- Nerf shotguns and the 5 star weapons, they are too OP, people that don't waste 100 euros on the game can't compete against them, at all.

5- Make it so the players can mute people in game like the other games, people are too toxic in all chat.

6- In competitive, add party of 5/Flex and keep the solo/duo, like in League of Legends.

7- In competitive, add a filter so gold can't play with plats, silver can't play with golds and such, it isn't fair where a gold player trying to rank up plays against full plat team.

8- Remove rookie rewards, smurfs and macro users are creating new accounts to abuse the weapons it gives, it's frustraing to see sergeant major players in The Black rank, it's frustrating to see hackers with new accounts beating everyone either in competitive or pubs

9- Perma IP ban hackers and macro users so they don't play the game ever again.

10- If you're gonna nerf weapons and such to balance the game, add balance notes to the patch so we can see which stats got nerfed, also, since we're talking about that stats, re-add the old stats system so we can see the numbers of each weapon like old Blackshot.

Example: the old AWP had the damage of 9.8, I think it's a good way to keep track which weapon is the best for us players.

11- Rework the achievements, certain ones are impossible to achieve in a lifetime, make it so the achievements are easier to obtain, that way people will try harder to obtain them and play even more

12- The playmania event is awsome, people will now grind all the missions to obtain those great weapons.

I think that's all for now, it may be more negative than positive but I think these changes will make the game A LOT better, the events and the content is good for now but I really think the points I mentioned is a good start.

Thank you all.

Tigas

• Hi,

As a oldschool BS player, i think you should add more than one "old" weapons, per patch or week updates, like i comment in last update, bring us the legendary Ak-47 Dragon back and others like HK Forest, Barret..

Thanks for attention.

IGN: CorujaBRABO

• I Hope comp will be back with 5 players and will change comp reawords and unbanned accs bcz to much of players left blackshot and it will be Bad game if u will not Make a good feedbacks

IGN :Power0f2008

• vou falar na minha língua troca as recompensas competitivos,e tentem balancear algumas armas como p90 emas que mata com 4 tiros entre outras armas que são totalmente bugadas. voltem com scoop e silenciador por bp e armas nz1 também o jogo esta sem foco vc upa o level da arma mais n ganha absolutamente nada vc tem que upar até grand master pra libera uma arma por bp isso e sacanagem tragam ak gold.armas nz1, e outras coisas por bp e antigas armas e as recompensas por login para iniciantes muitas pessoas criam conta nova pra jogar competitivo com as armas que ganham muitas pessoas do rank podem ver que são patente baixos mudem isso que o jogo iria voltar a ser menos ruim do que estar.

Ign:Shion__

• Not much content this month, just a good filler patch before we get the big character system update patch I guess.

• The Playtime Mania event is really good. I'm hoping to see more such events in the future, where the last reward tier requires a lot of playing.
    • The Fall Package Sale seems nice, too.
    • The Fall Boost is much better than recent ones. Some of the most popular maps and modes get boosted, Awesome!
    • I can't comment on the launcher adjustments, since I don't have access to them, but it looks like a step in the right direction for sure.
    • Bounty box is pretty good too this month. Two good rifles and a good SMG. Perfect time to use some of that useless gold finally and try to get some goodies.

Overall nice patch, no complaints other than the stuff already mentioned previously.

IGN: CRNVR

• IGN: Silverhedgehog

for me everything is great great weapons could focus now on bringing new play to our gamer by making partnerships and making the standard gold weapons and the ones with gen skin New modes, like zombie, would be nice for a gamel, like a black shot around the bar, would also be awesome in a black gen kit.

• IGN: BIELLZIN

OBS: ACREDITO QUE MARKETING É O FUTURO

• The new patch felt great, i really like the game, but as an old school player, i would like to see the old clan war system back, playing full clan vs a full clan, i think that people would focus on grinding and being in the best clans once again, i do wish you could re add the stats for the weapon as sometimes it can be frasturating for the new players on what weapon is the best to pick, other then that, i would also love you made it so people could mute someone in game, as chat can get really toxic fast.

Thanks for listening,

IGN: andraz332

• O novo patch foi bom,poderiam voltar com o sistema de parceria e tambem com os itens de mastery antigos voltando na loja por bp e nao por cash e trazer o game antigo de volta pois nao esta sendo um game bom a cada dia menas salas no brs...

IGN: zSkillGood

• the update is really good but i suggest changing competitive rewards and making the old clan war system back

IGN: sacredprince

• Hi,

1. The event is grat, would be good to see the own progress to know how much you have left.
    2. Weapons: A) The 4* and 5* are the same like always with a few other colours, B) The 3* SMG is not playable, If you add new smg pls give it at least 40 rounds that is mandatory fora weapon with low accuracy. Most of the 30 rounds-SMGs that exist are very limited
    3. For the general problem about 5* op weapons you can look at Tigas Post. As long as this anti person mine (Nade), more or less full automatic 1 hit snipers and things like the 90 emas exist, the game is very boring when to many people using them. Everything is a 1hit through the whole map, just pointing at the right direction and who fires first wins.

IGN:Graksmxxt

• hello everyone

My critic is not only about the newest update but about the banning.

Guys serioulsy im playing this game for over 8 years. And many others as well played it for so long. Until some Gms began to ban all of us out of the game. A rondom player got killed and blame us for this, call us hacker etc. Than they tell this a Gm an we get banned for no reason. There isnt even any evidence about this and also everytime we write we get the same email. This shows me but also us, that you all simply dont care about the wellbeeing. I mean i dont jnow if no one is seeing this but thats the main reason why so many player left this community. You start the events "You talk we listen" but you dont listen at all. I hope you see this as a good critic and try to fix these sort of problems.

LG: Timur674

• Hello!

First thing: I hope change rewards of competitive not every season put same rewards and put tdm mode

Second: get back 5 spots in team in Competitive

Finally this update is so good but please take this reasons in consideration

IGN: B00Z_

• IGN:jk157h

acredito que se a papayaplay investir mais na divulgação do game com influenciadores e em eventos e assim expandindo mais o jogo com mais acesso e voltar como alguns artigos de antes para atrair o publico antigo também.

• Hey Hey,

I like blackshot and i love the competetive mode, but in my opinion its sad, that the most of the ranks are not reachable for players because the points for them are to high or to unbalanced. The most player are Silver Gold or Platinium. Sometimes its gives not a Diamond, Master or Grend Master Rank.

Its Sad for the cool Emblem. So maybe you can change the point span for gold and platinum lower than 300. Also you can drop the Abouse for farming better.

for me the 2 People Spin meachnigs are okay. but often we are more than 2 want to play, i understand that its often comes to farming so maybe you can lock to invite players whit to less points than the avarge team points or block ranks if there is a higher Player.

IGN: Guny

And sorry for my bad english C:

• edited October 2021

Hello!

I need to say something. It is some kind of advice. You should definitely remove 4 star things from Premium Gachabox. It is so irritating when you pay 300 GEMS for Premium gachabox and become for example NZ1 knife 3 days wich costs around 180 GEMS in shop for the same time limit. Also 4 stars snipers and granades. This is my opinion but I also think othere players have the same. If you for example guarantee 5 star weapon in Premium Gachabox, more players will buy it. Put the things like melee, granades and 4 starts snipers/rifles in other boxes and make it cheaper. Premium is premium though.

Have a nice day :)

_Psychopath

• Hello!

I need to say something more.

I suggest you to start using IP ban or something. Or at least you need to make a rule that restrics access to comopetitive mode. ATM there are a lot of players with low ranks, and normmaly those are hackers. I want to say that is useless to bann only account because after the bann they are able to create new account and starts hacking again. I don't think it's in anyone's interest.

Thanks once again :)

_Psychopath

• Hello BlackShot Global Mercs,

A huge thank you to all for participating and for sharing your feedback on the latest Operation Shrouded Liberty. We promise that all feedback will be taken under consideration for future improvements.

You will all receive your rewards soon in your loadouts!

Team BlackShot

This discussion has been closed.