Path to Adventure???

So why is the new pop up shop "Path to Adventure" when there's NOT a single item for adventurers in it??? Even the 'Treasure Hunters Clothes' are for maritime not adventure! 🤔

Comments

• Sorry Sam. You're not allowed to invoke logic here.

Maybe they meant it in the sense of being a daredevil. Or being really brave with your food choices?

...Nah I'm reaching. You're right. They could have worded this better 😝

• Well, i don't think they need to change name. Just have more appropriate gear lol. Honestly, there's SOOOO much maritime gear already now in the game that it's redundant now. It's always cannon gear to not melee or land battle which gets boring, I'd like to see this game take a bit of a break from all the maritime stuff and start coming out with neater adv/trade stuff. There's enough battle gear to keep people busy for awhile, plus it's more about the ships now than the gear since most have their setups. I think it's time to focus the gear more on adv/trade now especially with the sailor equip's and EX effects. There's a big part of the player base that has nothing (or minimal) use for maritime and play the other aspects of UWO. Also I'd like to see more development for land battle in the game to with gear and events.

• That I can totally get behind. There are lots of things people would pay for that isn't simply the newest shiny battle ship/gear. I mean, just look at how much people pay for rainbow sails...

A land battle tournament, or world boss type fight, could be a fun event. Just to mix it up from the norm.

• edited October 2021

The thing that struck me the most is that 'Treasure Hunter' actually IS an Adventure JOB, so it would KIND OF make sense that 'Treasure Hunter's Clothes' would in fact be designed to better able to help someone IN said job doing Adventure stuff, so. yeah, you were 'reaching(retching? After 4 years, maybe some are getting sick of this vision of our beloved UWO, where once, being a good Adventure player garnered a LOT more respect than it does now, and high end adventure gear was in demand and a shift in the free trade market was noted by a change in the price of what you could sell 1 QMP for in your bazzar)'. I think we're all 'reaching' in these weird days, me, mostly for my bong(medicinal weed, 15% CBD, 7% THC, Stephen Hawking Kush, I have PD and can't do anything without it). However, you ARE correct, trying to invoke straight line A to B if-then logic in UWO is still an exercise in utter futility, as I learned 3.5 years ago. And my teacher for that lesson was HG.

Namaste;

CullumStraun