How to buy a ship with UWC

Is it possible to buy a specific ship with UWC without going trough the raffle?

Comments

• Unfortunately no. At this time the only way to get uwc ships is from either the cove or captain tickets. Sometimes papaya offers individual ships for set uwc price but that is only on rare occasion. Other ways to get uwc ships is from special events that papaya hosts and from the starter packs in the shop that they sell (Life's one big adventure/ the rainmaker pack/ guns and rum pack).

Because the game has hundreds of uwc ships and many of them are not put in cove/ct anymore, it has been suggested to papaya to create a ship shop where they would sell some ships more directly for uwc instead of random drops from cove/ct but so far we haven't seen one yet (but maybe in the future).

• Another way (maybe the most common), players use uwc to buy Captain Tickets, and use Captain Tickets to trade for ships.

• Not sure what you mean by raffle, but I believe you mean without the random chance that you get with cover or captain's tickets. There are 3 boxes in the UWC store that have ships in them, one adventure, one trade and one maritime. And they have recently introduced commander tickets, they have a ship per ticket.

• I think those tickets are still random to what ship you get so you still don't get what you want.

• how can i exchange my 470 uwc for billions of ducats instead? .. ign JayRabbitAreno

• Billions? Uwc is a funny thing since 2 items can cost the same uwc bit yet have huge differences to in game value. Find something thats in demand and high priced (like armour forge tools, 24hour no-war etc). You'll get better value if you follow on merch chat as to what people are looking for then buy from shop.