Who is alive?

Just checking in to see who is still around from long enough back to remember.

Lodi

Comments

• There's alot of players from back on gama still playing but not as much activity on the forums now. Play the game and you'll find people again.

• Holy Sh!t Lodian of Sea Legion?!

Talk about a blast from the past from the Golden Ages of Uncharted Waters.

• The White Tiger still sails now and again and yeah, like CPC said, it's been a LONG time Lodian, if that is you.

• I am still among the living.

• Yes it's me I float by from time to time to see what's happening.

Will get in game next weekend.

See you all soon.

Lodi

• WB. I think you'll really enjoy the game now with all the new content in it, especially in maritime. Battle Campaign and ESF are alot of fun and there's always someone to pirate or do mocks with. Also there has been an influx of new players to the game who have been joining the vets more in maritime.

You'll find to that it's pretty quick now to get your character up since papaya gives regular server boosts to help players out. Skills like shipbuilding are alot faster and easier to rank now that they streamlined the whole SB system.

The market is alittle wacky though as captain tickets have distorted in-game values but it's slowly getting better, not that it really matters though since its so easy to make money in the game.