Wonder Seekers flop

Hi all

Am I missing something? I just finished the Wonder Seekers storyline. Clicking though hours and hours of badly-translated dialogue and sailing all over the place, assuming I'd get lots of experience or some nice items at the end. But there's nothing. Not even a title. Have I missed something? What is the point of going through all that?

Thanks,

Koli

Comments

• I don’t think you’ve missed anything. Sounds just like my reaction when I finished.

• So it seems that completion of Wonder Seekers is a prerequisite for some aspects of Seven Wonders.

https://uwo.papayaplay.com/uwo.do?tp=seven_wonders

MINA FROM "WONDER SEEKERS" WILL APPEAR AS AN INSPIRING SUPPORTER. SHE PROVIDES YOU WITH HELP IN YOUR SEARCH FOR THE LEGACIES. 

* TO USE MINA'S SUPPORT, YOU MUST HAVE COMPLETED THE EPISODE "WONDER SEEKERS."

• Is there a step-by-step guide to this event? In Chapter 7 - Confrontation in the Dark - I am told to go after a runaway ship that landed at Portsmouth or just south of it. I found nothing at Portsmouth nor anywhere south as far as Lisbon. Any help?

• I vaguely recall France North West, go ashore. Maybe wrong though.

• Is there a link to the whole quest chain fir this?

• The Japanese Wiki has some text walkthroughs, one for each country. They ramble a bit.

You need to be able to translate web pages, most browsers seem to have that capability now.

This is the main page that has details of many storylines:

Once translated, follow the link to “Fantasy Quest” and then in the table under Assumptions click on your country and then translate again.

For example the “England” link takes you here:

Ref the question above “Confrontation in the Dark” this gives the following text:

——————

The seafoot of the escaped ship was fast, and it was decided to expect the landing point near Plymouth or a little south of it.We found a fled ship and another ship at a landing site in French territory.

If you get down and see how it looks...There was a secret meeting between hispanian soldiers and Klaus' friends.

Liza, on the other hand, questions the aristocracy about the collusion between Hispania and Klaus.

Learn about Mina's survival.

After that, the secret meeting ended.

Players will reunite with Gordon and head to Casablanca

——————

• Landing at Northwest France landing area moves this event forward.