deathcam removal pool

hi

i start playing wr from as far as 10 years ago and because of that "deathcam" option 70% of ppl stop playing the game

could we have a voting pool for removing it from game ??

Comments

• it is annoying

• edited October 2021
    https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/1536/deathcam-removal-pool There was an error displaying this embed.

There is a way simpler methode.

Change the way how the Deathcam works.

Like we got the "Deathcam on / off" setting in the WR settings right ? how it works rn is that you just dont get / use the deathcam.

It should rather work like that:

Only those with deathcam activated should be able to spectate eachother. If i (for example) deactivate deathcam, no one should be able to spectate me.

Its just the most logical decision. If you want to use deathcam be aware that you can be spectate aswell. And if you dont want to spectate / get spectated, deactivate that function.

There could be also a spectate indicator in one of the corners of the screen. Like a camera / eyeball with the "spectators" nickname next to it. So you know if someone spectates you via deathcam after you killed that guy.

And... deathcam solved.

• edited October 2021

DE are a bunch of mongs.

They took a tactical game which required IQ and skill to play along with map knowledge and dumbed warrock right down so even the worst player could make kills without obtaining a skill level.

• Drop all the pay items and play me stock like the game originally was? One main weapon ( of choice), and a side arm plus an item which was class dependent. And watch how your scores and gameplay changes. You even spent money on your "f2p" just to obtain the stay alive items.

When aim mattered, IQ of map, How the flow of a game is likely to go when and where a player maybe. When to move, when to stay. When to shot and when to let someone live in order to move about the map.

NOT heal yourself every time you get shot. Making you think before acting, rather then rushing like a blind chicken all over the map. << when there was a skill level to the game.

The funny thing is so many long term paywall players are unprepared to play a game like this, its only fun when team stacking hiding behind all the pay items bashing clueless people who do have what you have.

Big red arrows above vehicles so people could spot them off in the distance.

Red dots on the map when players shot each other.

Introducing team GPS if a team starts to loose by a set amount of points. So in effect rewarding bad players who don't move, and dont take the time to learn how to play warrock. Thinking a game mode that is capture the objective is really run off, lay down, don't move, lose every base then leave the room

deathcam so when a player is killed they could watch hat where they moved to.

They dumbed this game down so much.

• up death cam close please.

• yes agree, would prefer it without deathcam

• Support. I forgot deathcam was even a thing. Now I need to remember that players could be deathcamming me...