Engineers in LaBoom

So I came back from not playing for a couple months, and so far the changes are nice. But when I pumped all my skill points into my trees, one question came up: Did Latale just Nerf my favorite job/class??? Where are my Turrets???

I have a Lv200 Perma Engineer(I know), a Lv180+ Engistar, and a Lv200 Starseeker (Total Engineer fanatic here).

My Engineer has no turrets.

My Engistar has no turrets, instead has some wierd .2% chance to unleash a chain of hits while using combos.

My Starseeker still has his robot sentries and seems the same as before.

Am I blind? Did I miss the tab for turrets? or did they actually just remove them?

Has anyone else experienced drastic changes to their job/classes?

Comments

• Every class in the game has been reworked, some more drastically than other. I would suggest you bring your concerns and discussion points to the Papaya Latale discord, as forums a wasteland https://discord.gg/latalena

• There's actually zero point about bringing this up as a concern whether it's here or discord. They will not listen to the voices of few.

TLDR; This game is just translated from KLT so if it doesn't get fixed or added there, it will never come here. Given this class was reworked, it's here to stay.

From one perma engineer who lost an ant queen bag to another 💔

• I was genuinely shocked at the rework, because it felt like my favorite starting job was nerfed. I was curious to hear from others what changes their jobs received, good or bad.

But yeah, I'm not expecting the devs to bend to the will of one. Guess I'll just have to find another job (LOL).

And yes dkchibi, RIP Gucci Ant Queen Bag. The BEST Engineer weapon to ever exist.

• edited March 2022

I didn't like this change either, as it made the engineer line less distinct and "more of the same" as with other classes.

But I fear this is part of a trend with the developer, which is to have more cosmetic differences between classes and less variety in game-play.