weapon mastery

i'm was blackshot garena player and i lost my weapon mastery in game.

I was disappointed when I want to play back, if I can claim it back my old Grand Master.....

Comments

• Hello elkn100,

Unfortunately, you won't be able to have your old mastery levels restored as much as we would like to, that data is no longer available.

We do encourage you to still give it a shot and see if you can rekindle that old passion inside you! We will also take note of this concern and plan for server boosts for Mastery XP in the future as well.

Thank you for reaching out and have a great week ahead!

• edited December 2020

Hello BS Team,

for you GMS / DSH it may not matter because you have to follow Vertigo Management. You don't know what it's like to be a player since 2009 /2010 playing the game since BETA. You are taking a lot of time, stress and love from the players who have been playing the game for about 10-11 years to reach the Mastery goal. Then you finally made it and you come with a crappy BS 2.0 and takes everything away from us -> Mastery, BSC (which you had up to 999 days) -> The credit was a joke the 5 eur GEMS ... Totaly bullshit sry .... but REALTALK

-> Now you say that one should reach the goal again. You're just horny for money, because you know that all Cashen would. On player community you never listen.

Thank you for the best game NOT.