Possible Gigantic clash between 2 companies bound to happen..

Before everything, this thread is not meant to offend anyone, it's just for enjoying playing the aspect of PvP in this game.

Yesterday we've witnessed skirmishes between Everlast and an alliance of an ancient company of IGUWO and the new born company ZFG

I myself stand in neutral ground and same space from both companies but from my experience in PvP - however Everlast is a single company against an entire alliance of 100 players, it can still put a really good fight and be able to survive the harass of the lawless/unsafe waters if a war break out between these two

I'm really excited to see what's going to happen since Everlast is a really good company contains a (NOT BAD) number of veterans that were once monsters on GAMA and still since they depend mostly on their experience while the other side depend mostly on their cash ships and this is the exciting part about this game when personal experience can beat the $$..

It is possible for me to join Everlast's though, not as mercenary, but I've unfinished business with IGUWO.

Comments