How do you unlock ship storage(dock manager at colony)

Does it just require investing ducats or is there something special you must do?

Comments

• I think it deals with your upgrades to your ship yard but not positive. Maybe ask in world chat, there's usually somebody that's an expert in SB online.

• Thanks, Iafter many hours of investigating with my company leader, I think she found how(we'll se on monday). Supposedly you need to get all 3 professions in the nation colony to be more then 40k each(which I got that done on sat), have a decent amount invested(279m lol, I over did that), and then during the development window, supposedly the dock manager will let you trade PAs, which you need to give him 200 of.

Yikes, no wonder noone knows about this. I found a hint that this maybe a thing like 4-5 years ago, but figured it was a abandoned feature. Then the current cove happened. In my epic failed attempts to get a Ruqun which hasn't existed since before the server wipe, I got ship storage expansions instead lol. Guess it wasn't a abandoned feature then lol(all I wanted was a Ruqun sigh).

• edited June 2022

Update: Yea that's how you unlock it, although it only took me 50 PAs, not 200, and pay him 5m( as if my 279m investment wasn't enough to cover that lol). Glad I pulled those 3 expansions though, because you only get 1 slot by default(kind of being stingy there huh lol).