Joint Server

As far as I'm aware there are 3 different servers. The NA, EU, and Asia server. The NA server never gets used and the most prominently used are EU and Asia, depending on the region of the world you live in. I think it would be wise to make just one "Global Server" and everyone have access to it. Below are Pros and Cons that I think could be for an against this idea:

PROS:

• More members for clans or certain clan mates can play with other clan mates
  • More server traffic and rooms in multiple game modes
  • One focused server that all GMs concentrate on to improve overall game attributes (i.e latency, ban hackers, etc.)
  • Server is always being used and not wasted cost on servers not being used (NA server for example)

CONS:

• Difference in latency (I don't see as a problem, because the problem already exist between EU/NA players that still lag to each other in EU server)
  • How difficult and time consuming it could be to make a joint server and give access to all players?

If anyone else has feedback on PROS and CONS, please comment on below and also give your take if you think this would be a good or bad idea.

Anthony

Comments

• Hey friend they answered¿

• This would be nice as its optional versus being an unused server.

• Hola pueden crear un server para Sudamérica? Tengo un conocido stremer q le ha gustado el juego pero creo q su experiencia sería mejor si hay un server para SA, espero con ansia su respuesta papaya play. Eliminen el NA y pongan el SA, gracias por su tiempo