[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Savannah Bash: You Talk, We listen

edited July 2022 in Events

Hello BlackShot Global Mercs,

Now that you’ve had a taste of Operation Savannah Bash and the immense wave of content that came along with it, it’s time to tell us how we’ve fared! Whether it's the new game mode, map, items or system changes, we want to hear all about it! 

Update Info:

https://blackshot.papayaplay.com/bsglb.do?tp=news.view&postid=4003

Mechanics:

From 30 June to 27 July, Submit your feedback on this forum post anytime during the event period;

All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration and you’ll be rewarded. The Top feedback received will be rewarded exceptionally.

Rules:

We will only consider as valid participants players that share constructive and detailed feedback.

Abusive behaviour is grounds for disqualification.

Rewards:

Top Feedback: ACR Cerberus+ 7D & Cheytac Cerberus+ 7D

Constructive Feedback: ACR Cerberus+ 3D

Team BlackShot

Comments

• En compétition le niveau des joueurs devrait être plus équilibrer par-ce-que tomber face a 3 Diamants alors que je suis Or 5 je ne peux rien faire.

Merci de votre écoute.

• We ask you to please download more missions during the month of July, like what happened last season. Thank you

• Acredito que foi a melhor atualização dos últimos tempos em termos de conteúdo, novo mapa, novo modo de jogo.

Mas ainda queremos os mapas retirados, as armas retiradas e que todas as atualizações não sejam por temporadas, pois muitos dos conteúdos somem após atualização.

Um conselho para acabar com os bugs de mapa é tirar a câmera 3D quando se aperta o espaço, há muito players em discord em call conjunta, bugando nos cantos da sala com câmera 3D, para descobrir posições do time inimigo, tirando o balanceamento das partidas para quem joga sozinho ou em clã nenhum.

I believe it was the best update in recent times in terms of content, new map, new game mode.

But we still want the maps removed, the weapons removed and that all updates not be seasoned, as much of the content disappears after update.

One piece of advice to get rid of map bugs is to remove the 3D camera when pressing space, there are many players in discord in joint call, bugging in the corners of the room with 3D camera, to discover enemy team positions, taking the balance of the matches for those who play alone or in no clan.

IGN - IdenVersio

• We ask you to please download more missions during the month of July, like what happened last season. Thank you

NeverJustGame_

• the missions make the game more fair. It would be really nice if the weapons masteries like pro5 ,expert 5,etc could allow u to buy better weapons. Please make the squad in competitive with more than 2 people. Cause if 1 or 2 strangers go afk or leave from your team u just lose points.If u want 2 people in squads just see if someone is afk or left the game so he wont lose so many points . Thank u

• There is one Bug, that when you play the german version of Blackshot, you cant see who is going to be booted in a vote kick. It would be very nice if you could fix that. Also PC's are crashing while playing on Windows 11.

• It is one of the best games in the world and we enjoyed the new fun event and all this thanks to the makers of this game. I thank them very much for all these years of work and diligence. Thank you. I greet you from Tunisia and I encourage you

•  believe it was the best update in recent times in terms of content, new map, new game mode.

But we still want the maps removed, the weapons removed and that all updates not be seasoned, as much of the content disappears after update.

One piece of advice to get rid of map bugs is to remove the 3D camera when pressing space, there are many players in discord in joint call, bugging in the corners of the room with 3D camera, to discover enemy team positions, taking the balance of the matches for those who play alone or in no clan.

• Bom gostei muito do novo modo de jogo e do novo mapa, acho que poderia ter voltado alguns mapas dos velhos tempos, como a Rock, mas o jogo está caminhando para voltar aos seus tempos de glória, poderiam também colocar alguns itens de Gold como silenciador, scoop etc.., poderiam melhorar o modo de jogo do competitivo voltar a ser com 5 players.

• Gostei muito do novo modo de jogo e do novo mapa, acho que poderia voltar muitas outras coisas, como os mapas antigos, armas antigas e também podia ter todas as armas de gold na loja por exemplo como a Scar Omega de gold que só os players antigos tem, poderiam colocar Scoop e o silenciador gold e liberar a AK- Gold na loja para quem chegasse no pro 5 ou expert4 igual quando o jogo era nos tempos de glórias! poderia tentar arrumar o lag para os Brasileiros jogarem no server gringo porque o ping fica bastante ruim e dando muito vantagem para quem não é BR, poderiam deixar a câmera em SD em primeira pessoa, porque quando abre a câmera dependendo do mapa e lugar dá para ver outros players.

I really liked the new game mode and the new map, I think I could return many others, like the old maps, old weapons and I could also have all the gold weapons in the store for example like the Scar Omega of gold that only players have older ones, you can put Scoop and the silencer and release the AK-Gold in the store for those who reached pro 5 or expert4 just like when it was in the glory days! Trying to configure the delay for Brazilians to play on any gringo server because the ping is quite bad and giving a lot of advantage to those who are not BR, you can leave a camera in SD in the first person, because when you open the map camera when and it gives to the camera see other players.

IGN: Atirador13

• hello everyone , i think there is a problem in competetive system which always make unfair teams which made it so hard to play otherwise , minimizing this problem going to be a big evolution adding to change competetive rewards seasonlly by sending a small amount of gems for example ... and maybe power up some bp items so those who cant charge gems can play in near level to those who got gems weapons like old bs also reducing the amount of gacha boxes otherwise everything is okey and i hope blackshot always in progress <3

ign : BR0LYY

• hello mercenaries..

First of all .. i can't wait to speak about the new Game Mode (R.P) is so awesome in his first week i played it over 40 times .. and the last maintenance its mayk it so better .. more random Boxes .. fix room bug & we can chose time of the rounde & more .. but i have littel reclamation about 'SMOKE' .. 

the new rifle it's so funny .. sniper it's good to .. 

outfits i give it 7/10 ... 

daily play time .. i think boxes is more better ..

and the best part for me is season’s missions (THE GREAT ESCAPE) ... thank so much for it <3 ... 

last and not least .. WHEEL OF LUCK it's a great idea .. like it ....

we are waiting for your great creation to make more art ..

and last i have a little Request.. in the past there is more the black color of this 'Beret' (Red , Blue, Green & brown ) ..can u add it again ? and thank you ..

with love... IGN: IRonside_

• edited July 2022

good day blackshot community

i have a couple of thoughts about blackshot rendezvous point mode

i like the new changes in the R.P. mode. such as:

placing mystery boxes on all sides and floors of each team.

decreasing the amount of time a round takes.

thank you so much for changing that.

There is only one problem that's bugging me. A change that i think you guys might understand

The smoke grenades you guys recently added to the mode

If R.P. mode is a game mode whereby red team has to stop blue team from reaching the Rendezvous point, how are we expected to do that if there is smoke?

The smoke is not lettings us complete our objective, cause the blue team can just stack up on smoke and throw them and win.

So please Blackshot developers, Remove the smoke from game mode.

Thank you

IGN:Nighborg

• Hello !!

I propose to add a few rows of storefronts on the 3rd floor and another place of refuge on the roof at the blue team. gas and smuck off. RP mode.even more difficult missions, because in 3 days I had already done all. and so want more missions for other categories of weapons.. knives, pistols, grenades..

Dexxter M0rgan

• edited July 2022

Hello,

I suggest that you guys bring back the "Partner" Option.

• I Suggest please buff M16 or make M16+ and SSG82+ , Because we waiting since 2020 to see M16+ and SSG82+ these 2 guns give Nostalgic feeling when using , takes back to good old days

• Yaaa. An interesting mod was added, it became not boring to play, now add at least new cards. Maybe you will finally make scope and silencer for golds. Because what's the point then from the fact that the player raises so much experience on weapons and receives in return only an unnecessary thing for a while. Also please change the design of the game, refresh it at last. And finally, I think it's worth thinking about the rewards in the competitive mode, every time the same thing, you lose interest in playing.

IGN: W0ND3RMAN

• Hi ! :) this is since i started playing again this is the funniest and best update. the new weapon is a lot of fun to play with ! I didn't like the sniper that much.. it's 5 star but it's just as fast as the redstar and that's not for me :P the new mode is cool and well structured, but you need a really good team to win , I've noticed that many only go for kills or they don't really understand how it works. the new small events are also cool, only the gem event i don't think is that cool because i don't have much money for playing, others are rewarded more than me, i play every day, for hours and also into the night and have to see where i am get my guns. otherwise the update was successful and something new was added to the game.

IGN: BabYYuu🦄

• Buenas noches me gustó el nuevo modo RP. La cantidad de cajas el modo de defender es muy bueno pero sería muchísimo genial que hicieran una modificación en el mapa donde se comunicará los dos equipos pues sería más emocionante pues se filtraria al equipo contrario. Y no sería tan campers de resto genial . Otra cosa colocar más eventos de experiencia un 500% de exp.

IGN: Caataaleeyaa

• hello everyone , i think there is a problem in competetive system which always make unfair teams which made it so hard to play otherwise , minimizing this problem going to be a big evolution adding to change competetive rewards seasonlly by sending a small amount of gems for example ... and maybe power up some bp items so those who cant charge gems can play in near level to those who got gems weapons like old bs also reducing the amount of gacha boxes otherwise everything is okey and we have make our community more close so we can know the hackers and bad intent

ign : iH3Ro1nS

• It was a good new UPDATE, SAVANNAH BASH innovated in many ways and brought great and innovative rewards, the new NERF weapon is amazing and the reimagined skins were super noticed and acclaimed, and what about the new mode? sensational , WHELL OF LUCK was something incredible that gave us many sensational prizes the SUMMER SPENDIND SPREE is something always welcome and I confess that I was missing a " SUMMER FRAGS " it is very good and fun to make them even more being rewarded, the events with the official team were excellent and the boost on the maps was sensational, without a doubt SAVANNAH BASH was another great and super innovative update.

Ign : lEduMyth__

• Hello Mercs,

A huge thank you to all for participating and for sharing your feedback on the latest Operation Savannah Bash. We promise that all feedback will be taken under consideration for future improvements.

You will all receive your rewards soon in your loadouts!

Team BlackShot

This discussion has been closed.