Papaya: We have something nice coming

What a big fail again. They postponed the new update/patch for week. I got slightly excited, but reading what is new now... Another big letdown, but i have got used to this for years. You always have tiny hope the Papaya group would get their heads out of their butt, but no...

-Character parts costumes? WTF! Is this what we asked to make this game more playable? Jesus these clowns as they don´t listen players but keep adding stupid things. Great way to kill the game sooner though.

-BattleRoyale is back, but without new maps!

-The push for mystery DBR boxes, yup even permanent for gun which is still to powerfull and now they want everyone to have them to ruin the game even more!

-Still many 1hit weapons needs nerfing. Launcher and hecate2 are the worst cancer weapons ruining 99% of BG matches!

-No new maps probably for a year or more? The game is so damn boring with only big head emblem where kids with bad connections and no skill come together. This means there is no players for normal head maps and when no players people stop playing so only thing is left is these big head retardos. They should remove the Big Head completely!

-Stil no bug fixes. You can push tank nose inside wall and kill players this way. Taking screenshot the GMs require it to be perfect picture and even then i think it was 1-2day ban = useless. So the kids will keep abusing the bugs and nothing changes here.

-Earlier they promised nice things for F2P players, but i don´t see anything. Still you need to buy gold prem and get ton of dinars to afford crosshairs. One of the basic things in FPS game and they milking money for it. Dieing P2W cash cow.

-Haven`t played in weeks, came to chat with friends at lobby and hackers are back spamming. Maybe it`s for the best so this game will be dead sooner.

-Remember guys as long as you keep throwing real money in this dieing game they won´t be asking what we want. They will keep pushing stupid sales for overpowered weapons with different skins. If you stop putting your money in this game, then maybe there is tiny change that they wake up and start listening us what is wrong with this game. Why we don´t want to spend or play this. Until then nothing changes. No bug fixes, no nerfing of weapons that ruins the game for big amount of people.

Comments

• edited August 2022

+1

I couldnt have said it better.

This Game face so many Issues. "More Skins" wont Fix them.

Pay2Win is way to big in this Game. The 1-8 Slot System, Tactical Gear, PX Items + 6 Slot Change, Broken Weapons like DBR, Hecate, ExLauncher etc & Stacked Character Skinstats make the game literaly impossible to play for new and free2play players. If you arent a experienced old school player like me for example you are fked. Atleast by now.

At one point everyone wanted the skins stats to be removed. Now we will get spammed with more skins than ever. GG. As those who wanted the stats removed werent disappointed enough when DE introduced the tactical gear system.

Fix the FPS Advantage. The Laggbug. Stw with Tanks and stuff. This will get the players back. Stop with the nonsense.

• Thanks.

Yeah it`s a shame they keep adding useless stuff and not listen us what is wrong with the game while losing players and money eventually. I sent ticket months ago about the Hecate and Ex-launcher. The guy said they have been asking DE to nerf them, but they don`t want for some reason. It sounds quite strange as DE must know it 100% ruins all matches and lot of people have stopped playing this game cause of these weapons. CQC is full of DBR kids even in big head maps just abusing the powerfull weapons. I play once in couple weeks one of two days as it`s just waste of time with the current situation. Kid spraying 1hit kills with launcher from far away, you can`t attack as you die instantly. Or kid goes on top of building with heli and makes 60-80 1hit kills with hecate.

I have sent ticket showing this thread, maybe Papaya will comment. If the WR deal ends with them then i understand about not caring the game anymore and just milking money for the time what is left.

- tombaa

• For once think about the community lol. Such hype on the UPCOMING and NICE things.

First, introducing characters and then selling the character sets with OP guns sales shows their priorities.

randomizing weapons would have been a welcome change for BR. no launchers no new guns forget about new maps.

Guys quick hint.. if the payer base is down please listen to the community. we might have genuine things that need fixing.

PS: we will still vote papaya as the worst last publisher for any game. u win.

Congrats.

• I think the priority should be cleaning the game from hackers and lag bug,

they are hacking and trash talking nowadays, even trying to be slick with hacking,

powerlvling, then they can shroud their hacking, with lag.

when they do get reported if they ever did, that would put some pressure as to not ban these people who have not bad lv at the game, the hackers who would hack when nobody's watching, is something that needs to be considered bad, being a small community.

or they'd buy an account that is a high lv and hack using that account, cheap tricks that need to be acknowledged and fixed.

without a in game GM or at least the team having an experience with the players gameplay discreetly, spectate the games that go on

the hackers would just keep hacking thinking they'd never be caught, piss the players off and they'd just give up and the game will die

basically right now the game is some old players and some pissed off old nubs with their friends having fun hacking.

cleaning the hackers and keeping an eye on the game, would give us all a better experiance, i did pay and im hoping that will happen.

if the warrock team dont take us seriously, i think it'll just progress to failure, as the other side is trying to grow more and more

there is still some good hearted players but the warrock team must keep an eye and help and clean hackers more efficently and with haste, a dude just went from room to room terrorizing the players and kept playing for 5 days after my report of him with a evidence video of him superjumping with his friend shooting and speed hacking, spamming the chat ingame and in the lobby

when i asked him about why is he doing this he said he wants to open a private server, because the anticheat here is still very bad, im not a programmer, but hacking and lag bug is the most important thing that must be done, before any of those stuff they're trying to promote and i agree with never paying a cent to papaya until they do that.