Papaya is not renewing their contract i'm guessing.

edited July 2022 in English

Hello peeps,

Like with G1 and Nexon, Papaya is giving out free items in excess to "bring" old players back. There are 2 scenarios, they are trying to squeeze out the last little bit of money they can, or they're trying to justify renewing their contract.

I doubt very highly, that Papaya plans on renewing and will come out with some public statement about how sad they are about not renewing and they're a business within the next few months.

If they openly state how much money they need to make until their contract is up to justify a renewal, I might come back and drop hoards of money again.

https://ibb.co/rygRq31

cheers,

Comments

• Follow-up,

i received the email for one account w/ p90 retail,

signed into my main w/ m249/famas retail, received items

the account i received the email on, no items received,

All 8 of my other level 1's received no email, and no items.

very confused how this is being handled haha

• One more follow-up, found an account I forgot about that's level 18 with a ton of permanents. M60 retail,

perm xm8, xm8 red, ak47 sw, famas au, ak47 dual, tar gold, m4 desert, m4 christmas, scar l, ak47tc, xm8 lightning, ak47 chrome, m4 neon, aug neon, aiaw, mp5k gold, f1, mp7 tc, scs1, m134

lol wot it rivals both of my mains! really did spend more than 30,000 usd on papaya, and look at me, banned from discord hahahaha

• Their Contract ends (if they wont renew it) in ~ August 2025

About the gifts - an LGM already stated that they had complications with injecting the stuff. All acc's which recived the email but didnt recive the gifts yet will get them injected in the next few hours / days

• I see. I plan on coming back to warrock thursday night. Clickbait titles ftw

i doubt they'll unban me from discord lel

• Popaya, you're starving for 3 months without my money. Do you know the reason?

No game server = no money.

Everything is simple.

• The way they are managing the game it's no wonder they are losing players. Read my post "Disappointed".