GMCOM105 have a read

edited January 2023 in English

Hey GMCOM105 check this thread out. Can you answer my question. I would submit the form but you have GMS within the team who pass on player information to these cheats.

https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3508/protected-again#latest

Then read through this thread

https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3366/i-have-a-question-for-every-gm#latest

I come back later and update with older threads for your reading pleasure from the archives.

Comments

• Two years, 24 months. He has done nothing but freekill fake accounts. This is when you joined GMcom 2 years ago?

So i understand you have no background with this toxic scum.

Prior to EAC entering the game he was banned every single year. The day EAC entered the game. Is the day warrock started suffering with bot accounts. You can almost see the switch overnight. This is why he needs to fake all his kills. AS before he was just a 3rd party program user.

His game time to kills works out at 60-kills for every 1 minute of gameplay played... Because he a cheat!

Must be turning the other way regarding this user. Have actively banned other users for exploiting the use of bot accounts. Yet these accounts seem to be protected from the standard game rules every other user has to follow. 

• edited January 2023

The reason he is still here...

HGM shelfish. HGM witcher, HGMcarrot

GMcom could you confirm how many forum events shaddix won last year! And can you tell me which GM was in the room or had the deciding decision on who won. His event stats are fake like his in game stats. Thanks to these three GMs.

• https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/1908/dragonforce-and-his-cheats/p1

Gmcom, every time i bring to attention there cheating. They have a GM shut it down.

• Hello GMcom

Witching Soldier by IGN: Shaddix

• GMCOM105: "Like the fact you made the character looks little chubby, but can't really find what is the main theme of the costume... Chirstmas Gloves? why?"

We will still inject you 1x class Random Box to you. Please send us an helpdesk ticket for which kind would you'd like to have. And of course, we won't be sending you the costume box since you only named yourself in the [Submission] post.

Are you also rewarding this cheat with free items. The game is corrupt from top to bottom.

We spoke on discord 2 years ago about this problem. You did not reply, remember!

why is this account aloud to abuse the game with sub accounts every room he joins and no one takes any action.

WHY WONT ANY GM EVER ANSWER. WHEN IT RELATES TO THIS ACCOUNT AND HIS CHEATING?

WHY IS EVERY THREAD REGARDING THIS ACCOUNT LOCKED BY A GM

• "His game time to kills works out at 60-kills for every 1 minute of gameplay played... Because he a cheat!"

Let me check.

128447 : 2277 Hours = 56 Kills per hour. Or 0.93 Kills per minute.

Or did you talk about the difference here?

The difference are 1474 Kills in 51 hours.

1474 : 51 hours = 28.9 Kills per hour or ~ 0.5 kills per minute.

How many times do i need to tell you: GO BACK TO SCHOOL. YOU CANT EVEN DO SIMPLE MATH. BE EMBARASSED 40 YEARS OLD MEN.

• "GMcom could you confirm how many forum events shaddix won last year! And can you tell me which GM was in the room or had the deciding decision on who won. His event stats are fake like his in game stats. Thanks to these three GMs."

Forum Events? The only Forum Events he won were the HiddenClues event. THOSE ARE BASED ON GAME KNOWLEDGE. SOMTH YOU DONT HAVE. NO WONDER YOU COULDNT UNDERSTAND WHY WE WON EVERY SINGLE TIME. HE SEARCHED THROUGH THE MAPS AND I DIGGED IN THE FOLDER. 50/50 TEAMWORK DID THE JOB. BIG BRAIN MOVE.

• He is almost 30. Let him speak for himself for a change.

• All you bring attention to is that you always need excuses. That you lack knowledge and that you are a cry kid. Grow UP. You are in your 40ties dude.

Go back in your corner, block a slot for 40 minutes straight, farm luckycoins and spam the chat with your bullshit. Thats literaly all you are capable of. LITERALY. Thats also the reason why no one can take you serious. THE REASON FOR WHY NO ONE FKN CARES ABOUT YOU.

• edited January 2023

Why do you spring up like a puppet any time this account is mentioned?

You wanna comment age, but you 27 and knowingly play alongside people who are set on ruining this game for as many people as they can. Years and years i have pointed out all the cheating accounts you play alongside. ( same group of people) You always have a excuse for them, then they get banned.

Even on my other thread which is now conveniently locked. It's clear they / u are using 2nd accounts to spy on the teams and mess the balanced up... This being going on for years now. Same thing every single game you and your so called friends join.

Any proper player in game will also agree to this because together you are affecting a large amount of the player base in battle-group. In a negative way!

• "Why do you spring up like a puppet any time this account is mentioned?"

Wrong. I am here to correct stuff. I dont care about who you talk. I spring up when someone talks bullshit. And continues to talk bullshit.

• One question GO

304 games and 184 deaths

Give me the answer

• edited January 2023

304 Games include AI Mode. 184 deaths exclude AI mode. Deaths in AI doesnt count towards your deathcounter.

Here is your answer. Now, mind your business. Camp in a random corner as always.

• oh no he hiding in zombies... 1290+ kills

• I ask again. Who is he playing to have gone 1290+ kills within the last 24 days.

Share the screenshots of the end games. after all games only update when you finish right. And you both love a screenshot

Played 50 hours over 24 days, say 2 hours a day? fair?

What type BG games is he playing then? With zombies and CQC thrown in.

• edited January 2023

BOT ACCOUNTS is who this cheat is playing.

Fake accounts that do not move, never shoot back and allow him to spy on the enemy team and grant him the option of selecting the best team prior to entering. its why you both do not want to start a game. In a clan. But never start a game together.

Let me remind you, your 27 and not 11 now. The games moved on. Why you still acting like a child every day regarding playing this game?

• Let me remind you, your 27 and not 11 now. The games moved on. Why you still acting like a child every day regarding playing this game?

Funny to read this from a 40 years old man unable to do simple calculations & crying non stop.

• Getting rekt by an old man in this game. I would stop talking now kid.

• edited January 2023

This guy's a cheat and needs removing from the game. He effect's so many games in a negative way.

I log this weekend and prove my point once again. Of course you are never going to line up, and play me in a balanced environment.

11 yo old mentality.

Watch for the level one accounts prior to them entering and again after to spy on the enemy. I predict the future.

It's so easy to predict as they are doing it everyday and every room they join. Not one of the 5 GMs who are meant to be looking out for this game and at least care about warrock have done anything about this user and his negative effects on this game.

No normal person is going +1290 kills during the last 24 days. The server is dead especially battle-group. Just because i've not logged any game time does not mean i been checking to see what rooms are active.

So i ask, who is he killing. The stats are fake, no matter how you want to try and cover them up!

• Papaya corrupt publisher

• edited January 2023

Literaly everyone is doing 1.3k kills in 24 days. Its even one of the Events Checkpoints/Requirements. 1.5k in 28 days.

Playing WR since 2007, clueless like a new Comer, when will you finaly shut up?

• edited January 2023

keep watching... He cannot stop. Two years so many fake kills. And it will continue. Only we can watch every two weeks now.

Now you know you can both start to record / SS the start of each game to show the teams of who you are playing.

Then show the end screen.

Happy ducking

• edited January 2023

Oh, I will happily share the start and end screen to my games. I am not asking you to do anything i wont.

Like 1-4 slots 🤡🦆🍆

• edited January 2023

I dont think that this screen is a real one. 🤷‍♂️

• edited January 2023

Ur answer only shows what UR 🤷‍♂️

No arguments = MORONIC answer....

• I mean we both know how easy screens can be faked, dont we?

• edited January 2023

SERVER FAULT.... (moronic answer? 🤷‍♂️)

• edited January 2023

Magic? Edited? WR Got a Random Font update within 1 hour? You decide.

Who ever made it should try harder next time.