Random Banning an Innocent player with no reason

In Sea Server many player have been banned with no reason and they are high level and spender with good amount of money hope you fix this mess and my account is also been banned with no possible evidence.

I'm so excited in the Ops event would game 700wrcash for spend some good items but 27 million minutes acc banned surprise me. Next time please post some Ban List why other fair player and confirmed cheater are being banned and reason why they banned

Hope my account will be back as soon as possible and I want to join your WR discord official so my complain is been possible fix TYSM

IGN: Dazh

username: skitz45

Discord ID: SKITZ#1396

Comments

• edited January 2023

this also happened to me In Asia server after update when i tried to login i got message that your account has been blocked for 27324689minutes for no reason, please look into matter urgently and fix it.

IGN: warriorr

server: asia

discord id: abhi_yakza#5064

• I dont know but I hate kind of stuff slow response HGM even discord slow like snail

• The same thing happened to me, 27 million minutes account was closed, they need to solve this immediately

• 27 million minutes is account sharing ban i got it too lost my mp7snowcamo retail and ton of shet