These fake stats.

edited March 2023 in English

Once again another month ends and his fake stats keep on increasing with the Gms being blind to this freekiller and his bot accounts and protect him at all costs.

686 games played in 115 hours. but over 4000+ kills from the death total.

These stats are so fake thanks to accounts like this.

40 - 3813

98 hours

Eres un payaso

Need me to translate this for you?

Comments

• edited March 2023

No wonder this clown has been silent for a month since being challenged. He to used to killing people who don't move

• edited March 2023

115 hours in February alone. 40 hours a week. This is his full time job. Killing level ones.

40 hours a week in a dead game playing no one but claiming to everyone to be the best in game but has never competed in a single balanced game since account started 2 years ago

• edited March 2023

115 mins is 6900 mins

He made + 4883 kills

He not far of a kill every min of gameplay because all he does is sit in locked rooms padding sats with fake accounts

He gain over 2000+ kills in dec, 2000+ in jan and now almost 5000 in feb

The GMs are blind and protect this cheater

• edited March 2023

I think that is time for "someone" come and tell You that ur screenshots are FAKE cause.....(don´t even know what the excuse will be this time)😂🤣.GOGOGO MAIK.

• You are right, they have an excuse for everything.

Excuses to play there own levels.

Excuses to play in balanced rooms

Excuses for every banned account.

Who is he playing to be + 4883 kills in the last month? Clearly no one who is firing back at him.

• edited March 2023

6900 mins / 686 games, oh look it works out to exactly 10-mins a game.

Why, because he sat in locked rooms padding stats in 10-mins games taking 0 deaths but killing 100s

This is how the loser has gained +4883 kills in ONE MONTH <

• Look now zombies adds 5000 kills to your stats.

• Full of excuses.

So he spend all his time in zombies where the fk has 5000 kills come from

• Just admit what he is doing as you look a complete tool by defending all these cheats

• So every day he logged in and every single BG game made 40+ kills with no deaths.

• These stats are fake. Not from a normal player playing normal people.

• Its simple maths when you need to lie

100 kills in 25 mins.

Making almost half the teams total kills every game, every day, every week, every month.

these stats are fake

• 0 mins logged for me in this game in 2023

There is no challenge left here anymore.

• edited March 2023

Didnt you both go silent when challenged to a game?

A game with no p2w items

A game with balanced teams

A game without ur bot accounts to spy?

• He a cheat who loads up one team with fake accounts. Then joins the other team to freekill them.

Everyone in this game know this. Everyone. Except these GMS who allow a toxic player to continue to ruin legit players gameplay.

It's impossible for a normal player to be making these scores. But he is not normal he is a cheat.

Just who is he playing to be making 40/50/60+ kills each game with 0 or 1 deaths.

He does not start games, he does not line up. So how does he join the winning team each game and make over half the kills.

Coz he a cheat

• You would have got smashed and shown up. This is the true reason you do not want any part of a balanced game.

Without all the cheats you play along side and all your bot accounts you are a very limited player.

Its easy to sit here talking how good you are. But you don't have the backbone to log in, line up and back you chatter up.

Do it for real.

• No you are making sums up in your head to try and defend this cheat.

He is 33 years old why are you replying while he reads in the background lol

• People, This is just the past month,

What about the month before, and before that, in fact what about the last two years?

His gameplay is not normal, his stats are not normal he is just a cheater on a dead game protected by GMs

They wont ban him as this 33 year old baby will attack the server, like he has done in the past. The GM team are afraid to ban him.

• Delusional is claiming to be good, then when challenged make excuses.

• He is known to have attacked the server in the past... Or do you forget this?

You are blinded because you hang out his ass. Never play against him as you know he cheating. You always been by his side.

This why you two jokers wont line up. Get smashed and never be able to make any comments again.

• edited March 2023

"we are pros, look at us killing level ones while using every pay item,"

Mrterr0r enters the chat.

Okay clowns lets play a game.Line up and i will show you the limit of your gameplay across every map in battlegroup.

Two clowns have left the chat

• I remember all the aggro he caused back in the day.

You wont as you always been up his ass

• No i remember all his banns and all the games he plagued with his cheats. Till eac entered and now he can only kill level ones in a locked room.

You wont remember these games. YOU WAS 11 - 15 YEARS OLD

Clown

• Its shocking how many accounts have been banned around you over the years.

• Even this past month, cheater gone bye bye.

• When i said errick had bought that account in 2020, you denied this too. Give me some time i find it.

• Now he banned for cheating, and now you claim he acc sharing. You change the story to suit the cheater in question

• Who is Deluded

" Everyone afraid of CW vs Cryption in BG nor will anyone join or hit ready IF we line up in 1 room."

Yeah i am so afraid of this trash clan with 100% ban rate. 99% of scripton won't ever enter battle-group. Just not that good!¬

I called you out alone, and you still refused to line up and play. Tell me some more excuses why you wont play. Yet make comment like above on a regular basis.

I think everyone can see there are some people who wont line up to play a game. And it YOU CLOWNS

• edited March 2023

oh he playing zombies and one bg game every day 25+7_7_7_7_7 = 60

28 days in feb, 3 days into march. 28+3 =31 days.

If we take his 115 hours and / the days 31 = 3.7h per day.

Your sums do not work out. Would you like to rewrite this story and make your sums correct.

As you seem to be 2.7 hours off for every single day. 2.7 x 31 = 83.7 hours of gameplay missing by your sums

But that because you are a bull shitter and talk nonsence. And this is where he is in a locked room padding stats to gain 5000+ kills.

One big game every day at 25mins you say?

25 x 31 = 775 mins?

So he has by your story only logged 775mins in battlegroup during this month with his single 25min game each day ( that single game where he does not die, but kills how many?

No KD gained in zombies... So 775mins / 5000 kills is 6.4 kills for every minute of gameplay he logged in battlegroup during the past 31 days.

Fake stats, fake story, fake news

Protecting a cheat

This discussion has been closed.