Photo Bomb

edited December 2022 in English

Drop some old screenshots here. These screens have been locked behind a paywall for a very long time. I have no idea what is going to be here because every image has been blurred.

The expired codes i think are for the AW50

I refused to used it because it ruined the art of sniping and in the long hall ruined the game play of warrock

1 hit one kill... Is a head-shot!

Not a single shot to the chest with max health.

.........................................................................................................................................

1-4 slots or 1-5 as i had no 8th slot.

........................................................................................................................................

Seems a large percentage of my gameplay has always been at a disadvantage because the teams have been unbalanced. You may notice the same IGNS stacked up in these screenshots now banned, or on new accounts repeating the same bs all these years later. Or there still active and just had a name change.

But no dragonforce in any screen! Ducked any clan since ban in 2015

Killing noobs alone was never a hard thing to do. Its just funny so many needed a full stacked team of clan members to do it!

The people who are meant to care the most for this game. Staff members!

Crazy so many have shit on this game over the years! Thanks for handing over the dev tools BEN

That is enough for one post. But there quite a few more 😍

Comments

• Warrock brazil. It was fun, for a very short time before being closed.

It got bombed by cheaters and they couldn't handle it so shut it . Sad.

• edited December 2022

It said no dragonforce and like a little fish, you swam over and took the bait... So who are you in these screens with all the same usernames. share and we check warrock stats. 😀

• edited December 2022

How many accounts does one guy need.

I have had a couple over 16 years, used for a week then binned. Proving to someone that killing f2p low lvls in a tank was very easy.

Did not need to do it on my main. This why its a throwaway. Im not a gummybear

• edited December 2022

Now you a CQC player 🤡

Morty who are you, i know, but i want you to share. 😎

• edited December 2022

why "now" i told serveral times in the past that i started WR as CQC Only Player and moved to BG at some point 🤷‍♂️

You act as moronic as always :) as i wrote. Its about time for you to get some mental help. Seriously :)

• edited December 2022

""CQC Only Player and moved to BG at some point 🤷‍♂️""

That is when you became a fan? Always joining ohara games to see me at the top 😍

• edited December 2022

But atleast now we know were your short term memory, your wild imagination, your mental suffering and reality distortion came from.

"MDMAone" maybe you should've stopped with the drugs a bit earlier, dont you think so? :)

everything makes sense now...

• edited December 2022

I guess you dont like to party, to busy washing your hair? 😜

• Oh no not mad at all, thats called banter.... Only take one, if you need any more, the drugs are shit and full of filler. 😵

Moving on.

Sindbad 999, Clan members exploiting this player. Have full control of the map. He would enter, go take base 4, blow the tank at 4 if anyone in it, then spawn into the game. This saved them such a beating on many of occasions

• Dragonforce

Where are your old screenshots then? Lets see you bossing some teams. #Cantbedone

• No rush, I just hang out for a bit. Maybe have a game or two. I look forward to seeing them. #Cantbedone

• 900+ images not all warrock related.

The only screens of Warrock brazil in action. :(

• Mk1s, Flash mines? Since 2008 you are a p2w player who abused OP guns. Nowadays, ex launcher, flash, riot skin, medic skin, mp7 gold, 8th slot, vector, mpx lololol

Taking a screenshot while sitting in a tank vs a team full of medic XDDDDDD mrterr0r11

All these other screenshots you showed from 2007-2011 you were playing only 1 map (ohara) and all I see you doing there is sitting in a tank like pajo's daddy when he pushed the kd to 4.4 XD

Why don't you have a higher kd when u played like that?! D:D:D:D:D

You play the game since 2007 and your skill level hasn't become better yet. How is that possible? xd

• edited December 2022

Do you remember I got into your clan thephoenix?

I remember very well how you wrote in the clan chat that you would crash the room.

Do you know how your clan broke up?

I wrote to the Palestinian Arabs that they are such good players and why they do not have their own clan.

Why are they in a clan where the clan leader is Italian. I divided clan to destroy. I destroyed fkin hack clan. 

Player Kemo and his friends created their own clan and started playing against you and started telling what hacks use.

I remember very well that you were against the fact that I got into your clan )))))))

Say hello to Maximvm. When I played in 2007, I remember very well this nub in ohara.

• edited December 2022

This clown comments, yet he cannot share anything. As all screenshots he owns, features a banned account. Or a team of level ones. Clearly does not realise them items came with premium In 2008, when some of these SS are from.

But this clown was 11 in 08, so what does he know. 🤡

• The only history in the game these clowns have is an EAC permanent ban.

• edited March 2023

Just logged into a forum after 15 years and looked through my post history.

Promoting the game.

25 Aug 2007 - 1 death, for 96 dead 💪

Pick the right server. UK 1 and UK 2 along with international for late-night gaming. argh, the memories.

• edited March 2023

Need to use your head to stay alive?

In other words, Warrock was not a hand held game originally.

What we see today is just a bunch of losers pretending to be good with every paid item which effects there gameplay.

Pre GPS and smashing it 💪

• edited March 2023

Download.com had millions of downloads of this game before it changed to a single download via the publisher

Shoot, kill, and move.

Headshots only, it gave them no chance of locating me. Never stay in a position longer than needed.

Unlike today with the BS red dot giving every player up.

• The only history in the game these clowns have is an EAC permanent ban. Or known as players who hide in the lobby with spy accounts.

• edited November 2023

Say No to NPC's in 2023.

Verified in so many ways.

• Happy birthday 🎂

17 years.