eriick banned

1235»

Comments

• edited March 2023

My post was 10.10pm

Why do I need to lie about you being online every day? Shall I share last week's stats and this week's to show the exact amount of gameplay time you have logged? Yet you did not start a single game in that time.

• In a Team Death Match, a team, which gets a certain number of kills wins the game. Players can respawn and enter the battlefield again when they die. Up to 32 players can connect to a War Rock game simultaneously, and players will be able to experience more excitement and intensity than any other FPS game.

Battle-group is about controlling bases.... this shows how un-competitive you really are.

The team which has no bases will always lose. It's impossible for a team to win without some form of exit out of main. So both are correct in the description of the gameplay and conquest is on battle-group maps only and highlights how the game should start with two teams fighting over the map's objectives.

Again look at this mental guy.

when someone decides to finaly put ready vs me. Which most player dont. Cuz scared lul. Couldnt care less about what you want.

Okay, let's try this tonight when you will be online, and we wait for the excuses to start. Don't worry I come on a fresh account so no excuse for you blocking my PMs and not reading them.

I hope you are ready to join the room and play. Scared to play you?

• Between 6-11 pm this evening, you will be online. At some point over the weekend, you will be online.

It looks more like you're scared to line up and play me.

What happens if it's not one of the 3-maps you only play?

Avoid? Log off? change to sub account?

• edited March 2023

I think you are scared to play me and other long-term players TBH.

Unsure why, I only want to play the game the way DE intended it.

• There are a few reasons in my mind why someone would openly avoid playing Warrock the way the developer intended.

Cheating as shown with all these sub-accounts in every room.

Cannot handle being outplayed, outclassed, and out-skilled by a better team on the day (game)

Limited to just a couple of the game maps as they offer an advantage when the teams are unbalanced.

Just afraid to be playing Warrock with players who are not a walkover and will fight back.

This about sums you up and is a large part of the game's player base outlook towards Warrock.

• I wonder why you still call me 3 maps only while i play more maps than you 🤷‍♂️

• I have never seen you as the master of a room. EVER. For all the years I have played this game. Not one time have I logged in to see you creating a room to play against other people.

You are a lobby RAT. Exploiting this game to gain an advantage.

A balding rat who talks some utter BS at times.

I wonder why you still call me 3 maps only while i play more maps than you 🤷‍♂️

Okay then, you make the room and I will join and you can choose the map. After this game, I will choose a map.

Que, a GM to lock this thread down soon he's being challenged and cannot back his claims up again.

• edited March 2023

How am i a rat? Because i play when i wanna play? Because i join matches? Because you loose every time you face me in a match? I dont get your moronic asumptions 🤷‍♂️

But in the End it doesnt matter anyways. Since you always cry vs me and search for excuses 🤷‍♂️ Aimbot! Macro! Hacks! GPS! New Account! Bugabuse!

41 years. Yet acting like a kid. You must be realy mad about the fact that i dont care about your bullshit 🤣

Haters gonna hate and i dont need to prove anything to you 🤷‍♂️😘

I wonder why you still call me 3 maps only while i play more maps than you 🤷‍♂️

But its true 🤔

You never play CloudForest or WinterForest, SiegeWar, SiegeWar 2, Bandar etc. & on every map ive seen you on you hide all day and cry as soon as i kill you with another moronic excuse lulz. 🤣

• There is something not right here. Why do you always deflect from starting a game against anyone? This is the most basic of things we are talking about. I am not asking for anything remotely difficult here.

I just told you to create a room next time you are online. Select any map you wish. Let me know and I will join and play. Is that hard to understand? The only time I will comment in F2 during these games will be if you exit the room and rejoin once it's started!

Start the game the correct way and your aim vanishes, like ya hair.

• Why should my aim vanish? Doesnt make sense 🤷‍♂️

• Refusing to ever start a game from the lobby with other players of your own level and experience with 101 excuses to go with it.

This does not make sense.

Claiming to be a good player. Yet never putting yourself in a position of competitive games.

This does not make sense.

We all know why. It's funny reading all theses excuses.

• I dont refuse. I just dont care about what you want 🤷‍♂️

Even in "competitive" Matches you cry and search excuses. Already seen many times in the past. I mean just look at yourself crying in that Engrene match accusing 12steiner to be a spy 🤣🤣🤣

So what do you want? To continue to cry? Go for it. Feel free. I dont care.

• edited March 2023

Where is your history?

https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3426/photo-bomb#latest

Got none. You are a nobody. Speaking to the oldest accounts in-game about being good, but you don't have a clue.

It's why you hide in the lobby. Beach.

• Wonder why a corner camper is even allowed to talk 😂

W to move - you remember?

• Where is your history?

Got none. You are a nobody. Speaking to the oldest accounts in-game about being good, but you don't have a clue.

You have not played this game the way DE intended for a very long time. 99.9% of your gameplay is abusing the game. I am amazed at how you continue to make statements about being a good player when you cannot even do the most basic of tasks like starting the game from the lobby with other players.

You have clearly run out of anything to say. Time to stop replying to a bad player such as yourself.

• Where is your history?

You have not played this game the way DE intended for a very long time. 99.9% of your gameplay is abusing the game. I am amazed at how you continue to make statements about being a good player when you cannot even do the most basic of tasks like starting the game from the lobby with other players.

You have clearly run out of anything to say. Time to stop replying to a bad player such as yourself.

• edited March 2023

dead publisher move your ass clean game. realhack hacker.

why your fkin eac dont detect this shit?

• edited March 2023

Don't worry, there are plenty of guys out there for you. If you ever leave the Warrock lobby, you may find someone.

• Dear mrterr0r.

I highly recommend you to find mental support.

You are just as mentally challenged as pajo11.

The game and especially the forum is not good for your mental health.

Sincerely,

A loyal cable customer

• Good times.