[BS-GLB NOTICE] Community Feedback : Operation Kinetic Solstice Update

Hello Mercs,

Operation Kinetic Solstice is a go! 'Tis the season for merrymaking and all-out warfare! 

Check out this page for all the details:

As usual, we would appreciate if you could check all the info on the links above, play a lot to test all the new features and later share your feedback and improvement suggestions on this topic

Thanks in advance and enjoy the update!

Team BlackShot

Comments

• Hello there,

I’m speaking for a lot of players (from a large part of the “old” players).

I have been playing Blackshot since approximately 2009. 11 years of Blackshot. I kind of grew up with that game but I am pretty sure I am not the only one in that case.

We, “old players” have similar opinions about the game.

Good things happened to the game since 2009. New maps, new weapons, new game mode…

Unfortunately, there used to be way more players back in the days (5 or 6 servers full).

As you already know, the Blackshot community do not feel heard by the developers.

Some good things have been added but let’s first focus about the negative part.

First but not least, we need more players to play the game.

When you look at the Steam reviews for instance, most of the bad reviews are talking about the fact that the game became pay to win over the years. It’s making me so sad and frustrated to see this game that used to have good mechanics becoming like that. We used to be able to purchase AK47 and normal weapons with BP’s, now we basically have to use our credit card to buy every thing.

We also need to bring back the old mastery weapon system and the fact that we need to unlock scopes and silencer with only skill, and not about the amount of money we have got on our bank account.

Second of all, we need to patch all macros.

It has been ruining the game for several years now… I hope the developers will do something about that as soon as possible.

I know that there is a huge gap between the GM’s / DSH’s and the developers but I hope we will be listened.

I wish they could listen to their community and bring back the “old” Blackshot.

About the last update, I like this new chat system that is way better (minimized and more aesthetics), and… that’s basically it.

In other terms, here is what I suggest :

•No more pay to win. As the Blackshot team said when Revolution came out, it should have been “No more pay to win, just play to win”. We need that. They could make purchasable skins and cosmetics of course, but this shouldn’t give you any advantage on the battlefield. It is just unfair to be honest.

•No more macros.

•Bring back the old mastery system (AKNZ1, scope, silencer etc…).

•Bring more players to the game. By doing what I suggested above, I think more players will join the battlefield…

•Remove those red smoke / gas grenades.

Best regards.

• Hola

Blackshot para mi es uno de los mejores juegos que conozco, creo que lo jugare toda la vida estoy de acuerdo con el comentario de MisterDeyveeN , an echo varias cosas muy buenas por el juego pero también malas, blackshot ahora le da mas facilidades ventajas de ganar a los que recargan gemas , debe haber un equilibro como antes.

silenciador - mira - deben volver a costar BP , debe haber distinción entre personajes coloquen alguna ropa en eventos por oro , como antes con mas jugadores mas publicidad blackshot podria ser uno de los mejores juegos porque incluso adaptaron clasificación se adaptaron al mercado pero simplemente no escuchan a los jugadores se están dejando llevar por el dinero.

hagan eventos de llegar a una meta de compartidas a la pagina oficial y regalar cosas para que asi de nuevo el juego se haga conocido.

los diseños de las armas deberían volver a ser como antes hagan casos a los jugadores,

un gran error es que algunas armas tienen demasiado daño simplemente porque se compran con gemas eso esta mal! ojala nos tomen en cuenta.

• Bring back the old form of Adam, Vanessa, Travis and Katie. Old titles, they look more serious and strict than the current ones, which came from another blackshot. Return the old panic space map. Remove the competitive match and bring back the old clan wars. For which the player would also gain points and receive rewards at the end of the season, it would look better and plus clan wars would be more active and not just stand there gathering dust. Get the new strange weapons, such as FW, neo griffin's a Scorcher. Add a realistic war atmosphere. Finally, change the design and make it better. Return the suits for regular BP, because no player can buy a suit for themselves, as they cost money. Previously, Rudolph was sold as a skin and cost 12,000 BP. And now, separately, you need to spend about $ 20 on it. If new year's hats, bags could be bought for ordinary currency, then the game would be much more atmospheric and people would have a new year's mood. As it is, you're just chasing money. Bring back something from the good old Europe of Blackshot. To hell with this idiotic revolution that no one cares about. Previously, there was a lot more on the Internet, but now in good times, a maximum of 700-800 people gather, this is a failure.Bring back the power of such legendary weapons as AWP CANDY, AK47 SNOW, SCAR FOREST, AK BLACK, AK FOREST. It's sad to see how some idiotic weapons under the guise of omega look better than these weapons.

• spining with 2 is so bad i cant play with my friends

the maps are so bad too

Make clan war alive again with points and all like before .Maybe remove competitive for 1 month

• Bro plz bring back the old comp and the blackshort if not possible means remove come but the shit dont make 2 people to sping the hell bs now all idiots will be in my team soo plz keep its like before comp..... or else this BS will be dead soon alredy everyone left playing for the worst update and u want more people to leave playing means do wt ever u all want and stop ban for no reason this is my last acc if i will get ban means i never use to play this fking dead game again..... Good luck and see wt u can do better