Talk is cheap.

14567810ยป

Comments

• It's 1130pm sweetie.

Drop this junk and we can play some more tomorrow. Nothing will give me greater pleasure than ruining your fake KD.

22 deaths without a helicopter OUCH.

Always playing people who have paid for such a large advantage over me... Am I really this good?

Maybe I can choose a map? Seems I always have to play what you choose.

I know one thing though. I will come alone by myself and you will require other players for backup... Like always.

Keep thinking you are good.

......................................................................................................................................................

Still no sign of your transaction history. Are you really going to duck posting it?

You say you got skills, but have to pay bills. Before you can enter.

• In fact mental xd nothing else to say - get a wife, make a family you are wasting your time on drugs and corners u hide in

• edited April 2023

I have shown you where you belong to while you are fully dressed up like a clown. I am full HP btw, where do you aim at?

Combat knife vs Vector and you manage to lose

I have played on a fresh new acc without anything and colted you several times without any effort, you cried in the chat to kick me xd.

It was even your home map Ohara and you get killed easily by colt many times in a row....

and when i play on my main you call me a cheater and RQ... sad life clown

most bases, weaker side, most kills, 0 deaths.

Besides that I played BR mode for 3-4 seasons before I stopped because I got bored of this mode. The BR mode is free2play without any skin or payment advantages.

I had a 70-80 % win rate while not giving a fuck and pushing everyone with an average of 6-7 Kills each game.

What did you do instead? Exactly, sitting/dying in corners with flash mines and vector:

• Mrterr0r the KD killer.

22 deaths fully loaded with stats... All it took was removing the helicopter. Pro player huh?

You are unable to compete in this game without the paywall protecting your badass along with other p2w users on Teamspeak.

......................................................................................................................................................

Still no sign of your transaction history. Are you really going to duck posting it?

You say you got skills, but have to pay bills. Before you can enter.

• Half a year papaya you won't get anything from me.

Papaya, do you have money to rent a server?)))))

• edited April 2023

Politely asking if he can stay and use Deltaco as a spy for the enemy team

Complaining about other people spying and giving "intel" as he said XD but doing the same by using his clan puppies from ohara. Deltaco aka. xtrenerx a player who used to cheat and abuse the bighead and GPS bug plenty times. Perfect mates he found, I guess ;p

Not the first time he did that with his clan mates lol... "badboy755" is also known for it or should I say "Patrick93" xd.

So besides spying the lobby to dodge clan wars versus better clans or if the map or side doesn't fit + letting ACM VIP and KFP create a sub clan to boost the CWP after losing versus random bots XD (-96 btw big oof cabelka), he additionally lets players from his clan spy the enemy team and give positions in the clan chat XD.

• Imagine using spy accounts and being dressed like this. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I bet Daddy is proud.

So pajo11 had helpers on both sides. As he did not join alone. ( does he ever?)

It was so obvious he was being told where I was. I have just died at base 4.

Believe it or not... The RED ring is deltaco. Being allowed to walk out of base 4 while pajo11 was there. No shots were fired at each other and in fact, he even gave up the tank before leaving. Thats pajo11 making a kill in base-4

My screen is a second too late, The RED mark is where pajo11 is spamming the EX-launcher (standard)

Deltaco made no attempt to kill him.

After he had died while walking out of Base 4 he spent the remainder of the game sitting there for around 10 minutes.

I wonder how many games people have given me up. This is outright cheating and should equal a strait ban just for being toxic.

• edited April 2023

Don't forget that he asked a few of his clan mates to boost the Warfare clan with an alt clan on sub accounts which have already been used to boost RBullz clan in the custom clan logo event lol.

He literally begged ACM, KFP, VIP and some other nN to create a new clan and play versus them to freekill and freefarm points XD

Just 1 time they failed to dodge and played versus another clan:

Complaining about freekilling but doing it himself in CWs + freefarming points XDXD

Complaining about spying but doing it himself.

Complaining about unlegit players but supporting many of them in his own clan -

ACM (Anti smoke, acc sharing, cheating on TATUM for 1 week after getting banned)

iKFP (used to tapp back in the days, acc sharing, anti smoke, cheating for 1 week after getting banned on JOKIC same as TATUM in tournament mode)

Macinator aka. Pepazzo (deleted files + making a video of it explaining how to delete files)

Interceptor aka. Diablo (used to play without files on Prisco acc)

Deltaco aka. xtrenerx many years cheating with his friends bosnaceros, CipyRipy and abused the GPS and bighead bug for many months under PapayaPlay

badboy755 and his sub acc Patrick63 used to be spy accs for clanwars to dodge better clans or to give intel in the other team so that pajo11 knows the exact spot of certain enemies to avoid them or spam exlauncher to that spot

and the list goes on and on...

I mean, as long as the most important question is answered, the game can keep going on:

• 3-71

Always killing fake accounts...

Tell me you're good. Thxbro

Everyone I play against is fully loaded with stats, so many are loading the teams, to tell me how bad I am.

• Like standard. The fake account left 60s before the game finished.

Logged off so we cannot show its heavily negative KD in only a few hours.

• Hahaahhahaha, no news.

Nothing changed past years.

He can't without the help of LAPTOP LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Poor "Sammie", poor "schluckauf" ;((((

Same as our 1v1 back in the days, which he is totally ashamed of. No news. he is 3 map player, just sitting in heli, NEW RACHE?

Total sewage like we all know...

Screens from both Official Warrock Discords:

GG sucuk.

๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”.

Even burger confirmed it:

• REAL PRO always starting games against fake accounts.

• edited April 2023

lmao this cable player is even more delusional than I actually thought xd

Saying "sucuk" is a meme between old DrunkenUnicorns Members such as Razziger, Lampard etc. Since Lampard's English is not the best all he said on teamspeak was "sucuuuuuuuuuuk". Nice try tho ๐Ÿ”Œ

Next screen, the one you photoshopped, makes totally no sense at all XD

Why should I pm myself for joining BR and replying to myself with "OK I START LAPTOP". Besides that even a blind chicken can see that this screenshot is edited very badly. I hope it was not the same guy who created the Warfare clan logo OMEGALUL. (It looks like a default clan logo that u can make in any game XDXD "W SKULLHEAD F", very creative but fits perfectly the way it looks garbage.

There is a reason why all of your "screenshots" are either cut or edited. I can see how desperate you are thinking you have won a 1v1 against me while your clan leader confirmed it was not me and the guy who it was "Tizzo" already confirmed to me on teamspeak that it was him making a 1v1 when he was drunk and decided to play WR. And by far he is a way better player than you even if he lost because he is not afraid a competitive game against decent players and needs to hide behind smoke, hecate, aktc etc. xd.

Oh, and another proof that it was him is a live stream video of SNOBEK who also recorded you saying to be a cable seller and got daddy's pajo11 acc after you forgot to migrate "xForward" (your main acc) xd.

Nie ma "are u kiddin". You get what u deserved when you play like the ultimate pussy. Back to ohara ๐Ÿ‘‹

You were so sad that you hit yourself with shoes lulZ. "sam sie bilem laciem :'("

At least one thing has never changed since you took your daddy's account

For many years now you still think anybody cares about you and ragequitting for others not to take a screenshot when u have your real failing scores xd

Even on your sub account "lastproman" you act like a childish idiot and rq for score xd xd and you dare to type stuff like that

while you look like this:

0-3 useless for the team when u cant abuse TMP_Shiva with full skin equipment and smoke ai ai ai

I guess it's hard for you to play with only MP7 med boxes and stamina xd

Even random players talk shit behind your back and all what you are known for is a pussy gameplay on the better side of certain camper maps xd

Like literally every good/decent BG/CQC player is trashtalking you and laughing at u.

Not surprised why players like SUPREM, pepazzo, diablo, gefahr41 join your clan XD

cya wannabe

• Hahahah poor german fluffy belly :(((( Our mcdonald expert burger seller.

You are drowning not only with your big belly, but also with lies. Sucuk was always you and will always be :(, same like "Booyaka" and "wonderful" (wonderBELLY XDDD). Even with your boyfriend, you don't know what version of events is better to choose xddd. grabits XD grabisz or gasira or tizzo.

You are the only one in this game spamming low accounts, but yet you trying to convince everyone that I spam with it on clanwars ETC with total random nicknames :PPP XDDDDDDDDDD. What a stupid MCDonald seller.

I have 1000+ clanwars on my MAIN ACCOUNT. Im not like you, fluffy sabotager. You will never join such mode. Scaredo burgerrix2.

Whoahhh :(. Even ur clanmates trying to make you "normal", but you can't do shi* besides freekills, cheating, sabotaging and hiding, BUT LOL, YOU REALLY THINK THAT U CAN HIDE WITH UR MASS?????????? AHAHAHAHAHAHA ๏ปฟ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ”๏ปฟ Burgerito :))))))))))))))))

He can't do nothing about it, cause you were always a scared kid, since beggining. Mental trash.

Btw, you can greet ur mate :P, alteast he is not such a big burger pus like you are, to face me, MCDonald burger xD

That's what happens when poor fluffy big mass is trying to join CQC:

^ he often laugh on this guy, meanwhile he delete him like total 1-10. BIG MASS movementka.

Really pretty skinka.

"helpBURGERmicky come helpka pajo and phenomz there :((((

That's why u always run when Im in:

You are never gonna join the game, if its not already full stacked and spawnkill + you are not moving from maps with helis, cause otherwise you would be totally fkd. That's why you never been seen in any event too LOL, meanwhile I never lost one xDDDD :P.

You can't do sht without freekills and spawnkills, joining ALWAYS LATE TO WAIT IF SITUATION IS OKI TO JOIN FOR BURGER mICKY ;((((

But np. You are still my favourite K9. Be good hundi :P

Or I will remove you like always, scared camping pus. What a bot you are. Real shameless BURGER CHEDDAR.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

10-12 on cheats :PPPPPPPP Living burger clown.

It's always like this with you, for years. FLUFFY mickMAC.

micky CLOWN :(, our lovely MCDonald burger seller awa awa.

Ye.. he won't join :P

Because when it's hard:

RUN RUN BORGIR RUN. Cool OP jersey btw, with +7% to stats. CLOWN XD.

Never been easier. Sit, this is how you should pay homage to me. burgerrix2.

:(

GG ALL

R.I.P BURGERrix2.

Maybe in the other thread I will consider making your hacking against "burza19" public, who himself recently confirmed it to me. You have been doing it for years and now it's time to pay for it ๏ปฟ๐Ÿ˜‰๏ปฟ.

You will get what you deserved. Go cry with ur fat OIL.

F๐Ÿ”A๐Ÿ”I๐Ÿ”L๐Ÿ”U๐Ÿ”R๐Ÿ”E F๐Ÿ”A๐Ÿ”I๐Ÿ”L๐Ÿ”U๐Ÿ”R๐Ÿ”E F๐Ÿ”A๐Ÿ”I๐Ÿ”L๐Ÿ”U๐Ÿ”R๐Ÿ”E F๐Ÿ”A๐Ÿ”I๐Ÿ”L๐Ÿ”U๐Ÿ”R๐Ÿ”E.

32 F๐Ÿ”A๐Ÿ”I๐Ÿ”L๐Ÿ”U๐Ÿ”R๐Ÿ”E

• How many screenshots u wanna cut and edit?

Pajo: Yes.

The same delusional and edited screenshots for over 3 years now.

Mental af, but I like it. The game is everything for you and I ruin your delusion everyday and I don't need to be active to make you talk about me 24/7. xd

• Your "new" (xD) account didn't even existed 3 years ago.

You are a new player with a very sad past in the game as well as in real life :( who had to hack on multiple accounts to visible for once :P. You just didn't get enough attention at home, that's why you grew up (^^^^^^^^ k 120 g ^^^^^^^) like this xD.

32 F๐Ÿ”A๐Ÿ”I๐Ÿ”L๐Ÿ”U๐Ÿ”R๐Ÿ”E - nothing to add :P.

• edited April 2023

What kind of syndromes you have dude? You literally live for the game and still you are garbage XD

That's a big riperino of CWP. Boosting CWP on marshalem clan + kd boosting/freekilling the sub accs of VIP ACM and KFP xd

You call yourself legit yet you powerlevel in CWs, support cheaters in CWs and clan, used the Dinar + mileage point reward bug for many months, abuse lag bug in cqc, bugged into the gate on POW camp, let clan members join on main and sub accounts to the enemy team to spy on mrterr0r XDXD

Since you are a nN I can't say what you did on xForward account, probably boosted too.

Anlaki pierogi

-96 as punishment for dodging CWS vs better players and farming on a sub clan ooof

Let's hope xjinpachix hiiighsmokah Y... and the other is safer this time :P ;)

• xDDDDDDDDDD you really talking about this guy. apfel aka. Mill aka. APFEEL, changed nick after this vid ^. No problems, he will be banned really soon :P. I love to destroy you like typical hariB0T and then you try to change the subject. Is ok our fluffy burger.

You can watch APFEEL (Mill) in action. Btw you have same pathetic mechanism like him, you can't play, so you're looking for help by hacking :D, just like I proven in previous messages. You are same cheating bot for years.

You would finish much worse... but you are too afraid to play vs me, same like 5mins ago, when you ran away from khali with vexiz xDDDDD, when I joined :D. Btw, phenomz totally purged you, 1-4 rounds, finished 7-4.

CMON shaddix2, leave ur comfort zone on NA server while freekilling. Take ur clan mates and play vs us. I swear you will finish 0-7 :P. Btw, cryption is CQC clan, idk what you doing here XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Don't be a huhn :). Ur arsch will hurt AWA AWA.

• Why are your screenshots always cut? You have some shaky hands living with Parkinson or what xd

And nobody cares about your screenshot anyways since all you do is throw 3 smokes in one character x 4 so 12 smokes for your team xd cringe Andy

KingDom is able to play with all clan mates and don't need the pay2win pawels to back them up with 3x smokes and TMP9 shiva lmao

that u dont feel ashamed for yourself is really questionable

• Another fake account.

starts game goes strait by the med station. Does not move.

I exit the room and come back. There have been 5min between.

0-8 and the fake account 0-7 and has not moved. in close to 10mins.

Every day it is the same thing. Using fake accounts

Another room and another fake account.

Next room I enter after leaving this the fake account starts following me around all over the map. We have been here before.

When is the GM team going to grow a pair and ban him?

• After entering and leaving the room at least 5 times trying to switch teams.

He decided to act as a spy giving my location away.

• It's odd, keep talking in these games about how good you are... And how easy it is. And how much I am being killed.

But in every game you have someone to help you, never alone are you. Help on both sides.

0-18 and 1/14 here

They finished 1-31 and 0-35

zombies in every room day after day.

• edited April 2023

How many games a week do you screw over?

Always killing dummy accounts. How many times does this need to be shown before action is taken?

When the map gets changed this is your response. Runaway, make excuses.

• How many games are the scores like this? Because you fuck the teams each and every game you play.

Fake scores, for fake players.

• Good times.

They always stop responding.