FeedBack | Listen to the players please | Wait the return

Hello team Papaya Play, wanted to give feedback blackshot game i play blackshot deis from the beta era and it was always a good game to play but after the revolution version it’s getting weak you need to hear your players' feed back, I will name some things that 90% of players want back.u took away the essentials of the old blackshot and the objective of playing is totally boring!

Blackshot Revolution - the graphics and design are beautiful hack has very little so far everything is perfect but you took away the objective of the game and the essential of the old blackshot what made us play all day

no players no fun to play no competitive, clan WAR, X-training.

I will cite some things that need urgent attention below:

1-)System Mastery Weapon (It's not fun to level up weapons anymore because we don't have the same reward before for example (Ak Gold, Scop, Silencer) you need to put it back to release it in the coin shop. We need encouragement to play most stopped playing because we no longer have scop and ak in the shop now we have to pay for everything yolk the game is completely pay to win blackshot is supposed to be one of the best games. cs go is up because there is no pay to win!! bring scop and ak gold that will see the result of how many players will return to play!!

2-) Pay To Win ( The game needs more weapons in the shop for players who are unable to put a gem at the moment).

3-) Gema it's too expensive compared to blackshot in the past you say it's the dollar value but you increased the price at the blackshot store and on the website! time ago I bought a gun and a medkit for 30 days today is absurd it seems that the game only wants money from the players Previously it was worth spending money on blackshot

4-) Update missions monthly or every update on blackshot to have incentive to play. 

5-) Level Rank (Patente) Today there is no more fun in leveling up we don't win things the same as before, we need good rewards when leveling up as before (Box with gun with coins)

6-)If it is possible to bring a gun back in the past( AK Black, Ak DGI, AK Forest, Ak Urban, HK Assault) And Remove Snipers 1 Shot and leaves only Barret 1 Shot.

7-)Reduce Lag and Bugs!

8-) Make more events with players, game is abandoned!

LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS PLEASE! Make some of these changes that I mentioned and you will see the difference.You will see the increase in purchases of GEMA too.

I AWAIT AN ANSWER ON THAT TOPIC TEAM PAPAYA PLAY (BLACKSHOT).

Comments

• Hi bro i have the same feelings but they will dont listen unless the players will stop spending gems. Search on youtube are a lot of players that play and spend a lot of money in this game.........and most of them are from asia.............

• Thank you for your suggestion, we will forward it to our developers so that it can be taken under consideration for future improvements. We really appreciate your help and cooperation. 

This discussion has been closed.