Do you agree?

Forum so dry lets get it a lil wet... I saw this meme on Twitter and I wonder do you guys agree with it when it comes to UWO and other MMOs?

Comments

• This is the only mmo I play so it would be hard to compare. Although it seems that the community has little to do with the game at times ( talking to all you people that NEVER leave Seville) lol.

• Seems to me your hands were all over that dreary palace :P

• Good thing for the other thread or I wouldn't have known who this is...Lugubrious why not just use that name on here so we know who you really are? But I digress. Thats funny coming from a guy who trolled everyone relentlessly who were trying to argue and bargain for better terms in the new server in case a server wipe happened (which it did) and assured everyone those people were crazy and drama spreaders and a server wipe would never happen only to later fade into the shadows when you saw they were right and didn't even offer an apology tsk tsk smh.

I guess the dreary castle means something else to different people to me its people who intentionally seek out to troll and grief people with zero justification other than I dont like said person or just enjoyment of trolling...to you its anyone who is more assertive than you who speaks their mind and isn't quiet and obedient as you want them to be and judging by the other thread seems you still feel this way ya know what I mean disguising be quiet and shut up behind "helpful advice"

Quiet is not equal to a good community

• Your memory of those events are quite inaccurate. No wonder you have such opinions. :/ But hey, I offered wsp a fig leaf. Not sure I can do the same with you considering your twisted memories of those events. Good luck :)