My Farewell.

I wanted to give my final goodbyes to everyone that I have ever met across this game. I'm not leaving because of pettiness, I'm just tired. I've spent many many years coming and going and I have nothing but great gratitude for some of the life long friends I have met on here. This game had brought me so much joy when I was just a young kid after seeing a K2 Network Ad on YouTube. February 2007 was the start of my journey and I'm glad I got to experience this with you guys. Whether we had bad blood or not I don't care anymore, I care for every individual that I have ever had the pleasure of either playing with or against. Some long days and many long nights spent on here with some fantastic people. I've got to experience some of y'all growing up, having a family and even having some long talks about life it was great getting to experience life changing events with everyone. This game was such a sweet escape from reality no matter how shitty some days may have been. I will continue to keep my account active for nostalgia, even if it goes to a new publisher later on I will still carry it over just because. To those who know they were close to me, I love you guys and I hope nothing but the best for you whether it's here or the real world.

Last thing I would like to add is if there's any old, GuardianAngels(GA), clan members still on here I will never forget you guys. We'll forever be THE GuardianAngels.

-Bamf, signing off. (02/2007 - 07/2023)

Comments

• Sorry to see you go brother...hope you'll still be on discord. A few of us play wreckfest if you're into racing. Cheers!

• Hello,

It's so sad to see you leaving this game after such a moving story. I hope you will reconsider your decision as we are doing our best to try and improve WarRock, and each player is an extremely valuable part of this community. However, if your decision is final, all I can do, on behalf of the GM team, is wishing you good luck in your future endeavors. Also, if you want to stay in touch with all of us, you can always join our official Discord server - https://discord.com/invite/warrock.

If you ever decide to come back, we'll more than happy to see you around.

Best wishes,

[HGM]Cheerful.

• I'm confused, So you're not leaving then? This is just a nice story to warm our hearts.

Let's see that 2007 account in action then mate. I hope you still have it as you would be in a very exclusive group of players 💪

Seems everything you require is here. https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3838/active-gms-are-a-joke#latest

• I'm done playing the game, but if it transfers to a new publisher I will transfer my account over just to keep it alive. Who knows, I might hop one for one or two games in about 2 maybe 3 years depending on the state of the game and the server traffic. I just wanted to give a formal goodbye in case there was someone here that cared to play along side me (most of which have been inactive since Nexon took over), and they just didn't think I fell off. I just have bigger and better things to do with my family. I also work 60-100+ hours a week. I just don't have the motivation anymore. It has been a great ride. Many memories made.

• It's all good man. It's just draining now. I may pop up on discord here and there. I may have to try it out with y'all!

• I do appreciate your response. As of now it's 100% final. I may have not agreed with some changes that were made to this game over the years but I understand having to keep up with competitor companies/games. Warrock was just something so unique and fun. In my mind I've been thinking "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" but you guys can't please everyone. Just wish there was a way to possibly have a completely separate server, with the old UI, no character skins, and old map layouts for all maps...That's by far not why I'm leaving but I'm sure there's others here that could agree with me on those points, plus some.